★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JRP App AZ
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Famous Tan Gram Game. Including some silhouettes that you will have to match moving and rotating the seven available pieces. Each piece has a word of wisdom and fortune.

To select the figure: slide the figures until the one you want to select is between the arrows.

The figure will show fullscreen. Double tap on it to access the seven pieces.

Move the pieces by touching and dragging. Rotate them by double tapping on them and dragging your finger left or right.

For a more accurate rotation: triple touch on top of a figure, and drag it left or right.

Double tap on an empty space to consult the figure again.

Silhouettes are not to scale, to make it more challenging.
10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Somehow, this title made me think this was going to be some kind of bizarre hybrid of Tangram and Backgammon. I am oddly disaapointed to see that it is not, despite not having any clue as to how these two games could be combined.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Description should indicate the number of puzzles and have more than 2 screenshots. I'll stick with Tan Zen for now.
10-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Quote:
For a more accurate rotation: triple touch on top of a figure, and drag it left or right.

Double tap on an empty space to consult the figure again.
It sounds like a disaster to me.
10-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
I'll stick with Tan Zen for now.
Thanks! The next TanZen update will have a brand new piece color to choose from. It's currently being reviewed by Apple.