★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Under a beautiful full moon, Parisian cat likes to jump from roof to roof , defying all obstacles.
With " Paname ", discover the City of Light as you've never seen and immerse yourself in the poetry of Paris.

Ready to take the plunge ? So go ahead and help the cat to go as far as possible with " Paname " , a simple, fun and very addictive game. Paris awaits you !

PS : " Paname " is playable in portrait and landscape mode to suit your preferences.

Laubak75's comments:
Hello guys, my new little game > Paname > is out !!!

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/paname/id1117269840?mt=8

Can you try it and let me know your thoughts ?
Thank you very much, Laurent

Game description:

Under a beautiful full moon, there is a Parisian cat who likes to jump from rooftop to rooftop, defying all obstacles.
With "Paname", discover the City of Light as you've never seen before and immerse yourself within the poetry of Paris.

Ready to take the plunge? So go ahead and help the cat go far as possible in this simple, fun and very addictive game.
...Paris awaits you!

PS : "Paname" is playable in both portrait and landscape mode to suit your preferences.

06-29-2016, 12:23 PM
It's just like being in Paris. The night time atmosphere has been caught and distilled into digital poetry. I remember Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge, Place de la Bastille, Montmartre, the big tower thing - and all enriched by the sounds of melodious accordion. C'est la vie.

Full marks for playabilty in both landscape and portrait modes. Why can't all apps do this?

06-29-2016, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronsay View Post
It's just like being in Paris. The night time atmosphere has been caught and distilled into digital poetry. I remember Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge, Place de la Bastille, Montmartre, the big tower thing - and all enriched by the sounds of melodious accordion. C'est la vie.

Full marks for playabilty in both landscape and portrait modes. Why can't all apps do this?
I tried to develop a game with the Paris I love.
Merci beaucoup for your feedback, I really appreciate it!
06-29-2016, 09:00 PM
This is a really charming little game!

I really! Really like the music, mind making it available as a separate MP3 download?

It plays smoothly and has a nice esthetic

You rotate the game old like a circle by just swiping left or right and thereby move your cat while trying to jump from house to house without falling.

Sadly I have some major gripes with the game:

- no option to remove the occasional ads
- no leaderboards/GC.

As it is it is just a little too simple.

I will give it 3 stars regardless though because it is really charming and if you are just looking for such a simple game this one has a good package round it.
06-30-2016, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
This is a really charming little game!

I really! Really like the music, mind making it available as a separate MP3 download?

It plays smoothly and has a nice esthetic

You rotate the game old like a circle by just swiping left or right and thereby move your cat while trying to jump from house to house without falling.

Sadly I have some major gripes with the game:

- no option to remove the occasional ads
- no leaderboards/GC.

As it is it is just a little too simple.

I will give it 3 stars regardless though because it is really charming and if you are just looking for such a simple game this one has a good package round it.
Thanks for your feedback !
I don't have the rights to share the music sorry.
Yes, it is just a little game...
06-30-2016, 03:25 AM
Ah too bad
06-30-2016, 04:06 PM
If I'm not mistaken you recently released 'Wild Roads' a few months back, right ?

Glad to see you have another little game out. Will download & play soon
06-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimago View Post
If I'm not mistaken you recently released 'Wild Roads' a few months back, right ?

Glad to see you have another little game out. Will download & play soon
Yes, you are right! It was my first IOS game
Let me know if you like this one!
07-01-2016, 10:33 AM
No iOS Game Center leaderboard / achievement / iOS 10 game kit API in this game ? OMG I am NOT gonna download this game and will warn my friend about it

Sorry but Game Center is a basic thing I don't get it how you think it's acceptable
07-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrycupcake View Post
No iOS Game Center leaderboard / achievement / iOS 10 game kit API in this game ? OMG I am NOT gonna download this game and will warn my friend about it

Sorry but Game Center is a basic thing I don't get it how you think it's acceptable
ok...