★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can your eyes spot the shade? Shadeless takes eye exercises to a extremely fun level!

How incredible can your eyes see? Find the "Shadeless" Circle to prove your skill!

Features:

- Control: Simply tap the shade circle to score.
- The circle will be smaller overtime so please be quick!
- Intuitive Gameplay, Hard to Master! The position of next circle is changing anywhere in the screen, find it & tap it!
- "Shadeless" & "Super Shadeless" Circle will give you great score as a reward of the challenging.
- Play with your favorite colors.
- Compete with friends with Game Center's Leaderboard.
- Tons of fun achievements to collect.
- Great UI Design & Awesome Music by Bensound.com

Super Simple, Insanely Addicting!

antony.thai's comments:

Shadeless - Endless Color Shades Puzzle Game!

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Puzzle Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Can your eyes spot the shade? Shadeless takes eye exercises to a extremely fun level!

How incredible can your eyes see? Find the "Shadeless" Circle to prove your skill!

Features:

- Control: Simply tap the shade circle to score.
- The circle will be smaller overtime so please be quick!
- Intuitive Gameplay, Hard to Master! The position of next circle is changing anywhere in the screen, find it & tap it!
- "Shadeless" & "Super Shadeless" Circle will give you great score as a reward of the challenging.
- Play with your favorite colors.
- Compete with friends with Game Center's Leaderboard.
- Tons of fun achievements to collect.
- Great UI Design & Awesome Music by Bensound.com

Super Simple, Insanely Addicting!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 9.8MB

06-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Some words.

This is a minimalist game that cost me 1 week of work just right after the idea came up to me. I decide to make it live instead of staying just inside my questionable mind.

The concept is not new, but the execution is new, a clear timer thought the circle size, great rewards after solving tricky challenge (or even impossible sometime) & a lovely designed UI (even it's a bit complex to use at first... :P).

This game is definitely not TA's style but I suggest you should try it out cos it's pure simple & clean while providing an extremely challenge to test your eyes.

PS: iAP to remove the Ads + unlock all colors.

Best,
Ell Tee

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

06-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi Anthony and Pine entertainment, I tried your game and it's fun, it's hard to see sometimes but your eyes get trained and I am getting better scores each time I play.

This game has full Gamecenter integration what I really like, specially the 1000 Achievements points, thanks for that.

I bought the ad remover to support you, it's only 0,99 Eurocent.
06-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi Anthony and Pine entertainment, I tried your game and it's fun, it's hard to see sometimes but your eyes get trained and I am getting better scores each time I play.

This game has full Gamecenter integration what I really like, specially the 1000 Achievements points, thanks for that.

I bought the ad remover to support you, it's only 0,99 Eurocent.
Thank you for cheering me up!

In fact, your comments in other games triggers back my attention on Game Center! I'm the one that need to say Thanks to you for that. :P

Sometime, there is really tricky shade and really really hard to sea (in fact, sometime I decided to drop that during the development of Shadeless) but I decide to keep it for truely awesomes eyes/try with super rewards +20 points, now, I'm still very confusing about my decision actually. (But it's actually fun to see Super Shadeless come out... to me)

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
Thank you for cheering me up!

In fact, your comments in other games triggers back my attention on Game Center! I'm the one that need to say Thanks to you for that. :P

Sometime, there is really tricky shade and really really hard to sea (in fact, sometime I decided to drop that during the development of Shadeless) but I decide to keep it for truely awesomes eyes/try with super rewards +20 points, now, I'm still very confusing about my decision actually. (But it's actually fun to see Super Shadeless come out... to me)
Well to be honest my eyes are not so good as many others, I see only 50 to 60% I have minus 15 in my eyes, just a case of bad luck I geuss, but I am happy with the rest of me, that turned out pretty well ha ha.

That really hard to see circle you mention that is mostly my game over.
06-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Well to be honest my eyes are not so good as many others, I see only 50 to 60% I have minus 15 in my eyes, just a case of bad luck I geuss, but I am happy with the rest of me, that turned out pretty well ha ha.

That really hard to see circle you mention that is mostly my game over.
Yeah, I'm counting that issue to finally make an update for it. But hey, can your try some blind taps in that case... (at least, it will bring you an achievement for that )

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
Yeah, I'm counting that issue to finally make an update for it. But hey, can your try some blind taps in that case... (at least, it will bring you an achievement for that )
Yeah got that one, in fact I have 250 points allready, this Achievement hunt is 25% of the IOS fun for me in every game.

Just tried a different color the yellow goldisch one and it got a lot better, 62 points now.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-29-2016 at 03:30 PM.
06-29-2016, 04:04 PM
This is brilliant! I'm really loving this game and am finding it quite challenging in a very good way. I also found the yellow to be easier!

Extra kudos on the overall design - I really love the interface with "settings" "colors" etc. and the music, too. Another great Pine game!
06-29-2016, 05:06 PM
This looks great Andre. Is this the most recent one you nailed me about?
06-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
This looks great Andre. Is this the most recent one you nailed me about?
No, it's the game which is released today, but not the game which I talked to you. Here is the one which I said : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=290110

Pine Entertainment