★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Sacred Legends is an epic fantasy RPG that "does a wonderful job bringing the series to a small screen" (Pocket Gamer). Explore the dungeons, rule the battlefield and dominate the PvP arena!

# # # BEFORE YOU ENTER THE FIGHT, CHECK YOUR HARDWARE # # #
Attention: iPhone 4S (or older), iPad 2 (or older), iPad mini 1 (or older) and iPod touch 5 (or older) are not supported.

# # # FIGHT ALONGSIDE FRIENDS & RULE SUPREME IN PVP # # #
Free the ill-fated realm of Ancaria from the tight grip of demonic oppressors. Team up with your fellow players to form hard-hitting parties. Benefit from your companions progress and experience as you face monsters, necromancers and other henchmen in normal, veteran and elite campaigns. Or stand your ground in the PvP arena to make your name known throughout the kingdom.

# # # ALL THAT IS SACRED BECOMES LEGEND # # #
When the Gates of Hell are opening, true heroes must rise to save Ancaria! Fight gruesome monsters, collect epic loot, forge magic items and become a powerful hero in Sacred Legends, the brand-new mobile multiplayer game based on the popular fantasy RPG!

# # # VALIANT VALUES # # #
An epic RPG: Play the new Sacred game on your smartphone and tablet
Real-time combat in 3D: Use a unique skill system to defeat gruesome enemies
Embedded asynch. multiplayer: Recruit your friends to join your party
Flexible character development: Shape your hero, loot powerful gear and forge epic items
Three distinct character classes: Play as seraphim, warrior or archer
Explore Ancaria: Undiscover a vast game world full of wonder and danger
Made for mobile: Enjoy addictive gameplay and apt touchscreen controls

# # # COSTS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Sacred Legends requires at least iOS 7 and runs on iPhone 5 (or higher), iPad 3 (or higher), iPad mini 2 (or higher) and iPod touch 6. The app contains in-app purchases. If you do not want to use them, you can disable them in your devices settings.

# # # OTHER DESTINATIONS # # #
Deep Silver FISHLABS website: http://www.dsfishlabs.com/
Deep Silver website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
Chimera Entertainment website: http://www.chimeraentertainment.de/

Sanuku's comments:

Sacred Legends

FISHLABS
Genres: Games Rollenspel Avontuur
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Gratis

Quote:
When the Gates of Hell are opening, true heroes must rise to save Ancaria!

Please note that iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad Mini 1 and iPod Touch 5 or older are not supported.

Fight gruesome monsters, collect epic loot, forge magic items and become a powerful hero in Sacred Legends, the brand-new mobile multiplayer game based on the popular fantasy RPG!

# # # DEFEAT EVIL LEGIONS & BECOME A LEGEND # # #
As the Demon Lords scheme of re-open the Gates of Hell, the once-thriving kingdom of Ancaria is about to drown in chaos, war and subjugation. But there is still hope. Take up thy blade or bow and go on an adventurous quest. Can you save the realm from going up in flames?

# # # FIGHT ALONGSIDE FRIENDS & RULE SUPREME IN PVP # # #
Free the ill-fated realm of Ancaria from the tight grip of demonic oppressors. Team up with your fellow players to form hard-hitting parties. Benefit from your companions progress and experience as you face monsters, necromancers and other henchmen in normal, veteran and elite campaigns. Or stand your ground in the PvP arena to make your name known throughout the kingdom.

# # # LOOT EPIC GEAR & FORGE POWERFUL WEAPONS # # #
The blacksmiths of Ancaria are true masters of their craft. Equip your hero with ever-new weapons, armors and ornaments that boost your might. Collect loot from your fallen enemies and use magical runes to forge unique items of unbelievable power.

# # # VALIANT VALUES # # #
An epic RPG: Play the new Sacred game on your smartphone and tablet
Real-time combat in 3D: Use a unique skill system to defeat gruesome enemies
Embedded asynch. multiplayer: Recruit your friends to join your party
Flexible character development: Shape your hero, loot powerful gear and forge epic items
Three distinct character classes: Play as seraphim, warrior or archer
Explore Ancaria: Undiscover a vast game world full of wonder and danger
Made for mobile: Enjoy addictive gameplay and apt touchscreen controls

# # # COSTS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Sacred Legends requires at least iOS 7 and runs on iPhone 5 (or higher), iPad 3 (or higher) and iPad mini 2 (or higher). The app contains in-app purchases. If you do not want to use them, you can disable them in your devices settings.

# # # OTHER DESTINATIONS # # #
Deep Silver FISHLABS website: http://www.dsfishlabs.com/
Deep Silver website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
Chimera Entertainment website: http://www.chimeraentertainment.de/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 94.8MB

06-29-2016, 02:24 PM

I love the first two Sacred Games on PC but I remember that Sacred 3 and Sacred Citadel kind left me in the limbo so i was really looking forward to see Sacred on Mobile too when Deep Silver/Fishlabs had anounced it to finally know more if it would be the Classic Sacred Game Type or if Fishlabs would change the Core Gameplay.

While I had expected to see from the new Sacred something similar like Titan Quest just within the Sacred Universe the current Game still does have here and there an link to the old Sacred Games I love so much but at the same time does change a lot if it comes to the Core Gameplay that kinda might drive even more Fans away from the Franchise then Sacred 3/Sacred Citadel already had done.

I`m still unsure if the new direction might pay off in the end but as far as I cann tell after playing the first hour in the Game those that were expecting an classic Sacred Game on Mobile equal to Titan Quest might not like what Fishlab is currently working on.

Everyone else might give it at try and see on their own if the Game might be worth their time or not...

06-29-2016, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the video. Was very excited for this but oof it looks bad from your video. Seems to play just like every other freemium Rpg game. Makes me appreciate Titan Quest even more.
06-29-2016, 02:52 PM
oops

already not first,but how you like it?
06-29-2016, 09:26 PM
It is also available in Canada AppStore.
06-29-2016, 10:58 PM
-gasp!-

-downloading!-

Gamecenter : taeles
06-30-2016, 12:57 AM
Ok so I've been playing this for about 2 hours non stop now. Stopped of my own free will to post here, I haven't actually run out of resources yet.

This game has that heroes charge interface of things to do, scrolling left right to see everything, menu system, subscription iap options, currency packs, etc, etc. game play in stages itself is also much like heroes charge with the exception that you don't have 50-60 heroes to collect and upgrade. Just your hero and gamecenter friends or random gamecenter folk who you can friend afterwards.

Note : I say heroes charge because that's the one I'm familiar with. There are a lot of other games like it so take comparisons there as you will.

Currencies :
. Gold coin, earned everywhere
. Diamonds, earned via dailies, subscription system or diamond packs
. Bread, used for running stages
. An energy system used exclusively for upgrading various abilities

Upgrading your character works much like all the other games in this genre. Equip loot you find/buy, upgrade equipment, evolve max level equipment, etc etc.

Stages have main objectives and optional ones, up to 3 star score for accomplishing them all. At certain levels you unlock higher difficulty versions of those stages with better rewards.

There is no exploration here. Your hero runs on rail from mob to mob, you can control the ability use or set that to auto. After three waves you win, receive loot, level up, etc and do it all again.

-----

There's still some sections I need to unlock but really, at this point I can safely say that fans of this play system and style will enjoy what's here. Everyone else will hate it. Your results will be yours heh. Me? I like it, enjoying it so far. I like not having to worry about entire teams of collectible heroes all needing their own upgrades etc. just my chosen character.

o7

06-30-2016, 01:10 AM
This looks like a brawler, this ain't the Sacred I knew before (S1, Underworld, and S2: Fallen Angel)
06-30-2016, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slighmd View Post
This looks like a brawler, this ain't the Sacred I knew before (S1, Underworld, and S2: Fallen Angel)
Definitely not. Only similarities are seraphim, the world and a few references to the necromancer from the first game who summoned the demon.