★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beta Testers wanted for facebook fuctionallity

10-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Beta Testers wanted for facebook fuctionallity

Fabrication Games develops games for iPhone/iPod, we have two games released: Scarab Solitaire and Highland Solitaire/lite.

Now we are developing a "Facebook connect"-add on so that players can compare scores with their friends. (Suddenly not so solitaire any more ay) See this very early developer build screenshot (Please disregard the placeholder graphics)

We would like your help testing the functionality as we need to be many users in order to see if it works.

Do you like to compete against your friends? Do you have a facebook account?

Post here and we will contact you, please let us know how many facebook friends you have. If you are chosen you will be rewarded with free promo code for one of our games.
10-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to dosch033
Hey !! So I would really enjoy to try your app and to help improving the facebook functionality of the games you want. I own quite a lot of games with the facebook connect functionality to challenge with my friends. I have round 100 friends and the half of them own an iPhone or iPod Touch. Hope to hear from you soon
10-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to yewwon
Interesting. It sounds pretty neat, i'll partake in this beta test of which you speak :3.

Plus+: Yewwon
Feint: Yewwon
I like Cookies