★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Nanuleu is a RTS/Tower defense game where you control a network of magical trees that need to survive and defeat the enemies that attempt to destroy them. In this game your only task is to plant, but while doing so you need to choose between expansion, resource acquisition and defense. Your objectives are to capture certain points on the map and destroy your enemies, before it is too late.

Each play-through generates a unique experience, through procedural generated maps and different enemy spawn locations. You must use strategy to over come the dark threat and save the land

The game features three different scenarios: First Contact, Invasion and Counterattack and two different difficulties for each scenario: Warrior and Sage.

**Second place winner of the Indie Game Maker Contest 2015.

------------------------------------------------------

"This is definitely a game that youll keep wanting to come back to time and time again." - App Advice

"Nanuleu is an excellent strategy game with tower defense elements." - iTopNews

"Nanuleu seems like one to try for any strategy fans." - Touch Arcade

alhvi's comments:

Nanuleu

Selva Interactive
Genres: Games Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Nanuleu is a strategy game where you take control of ancient magical trees that protect the land from an invading dark force.

A destructive power is approaching, the ancient trees have sensed it and have awaken from the long sleep.

Gather resources and grow trees to repel the invaders. Each tree has a different role to play in this battle to protect the land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the game trees live in a peaceful world until invaders come to attack their territory. To protect themselves the trees have to expand their reach to gather resources and then use the resources to create defenses.

The game starts with a single tree at the center. The player has to grow roots to extend their territory and plant trees that extract resources from the land. Resources are needed to plant more roots and trees. After some time, invaders come to destroy the player's forest, so the player must plant defender trees to repel the attack.

The goal of the game is to awake 5 life trees to unlock a new power that will destroy the invaders completely.

Resources are scattered around the land which is different each play. Invaders appear over time on the corners of the map. The order in which they appear is different each time, so the player has to react to different situations.

The game features three different game modes: Apprentice, Warrior and Sage, that represent different difficulties. The color of the game changes in different stages of the game to show the players progress.

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 44.1MB

06-30-2016, 05:24 AM
I' m fond of playing this game.

style is like rymd but more wasy I thought

I like minimal games so thanks dev!!

06-30-2016, 05:53 AM
Here's the trailer!

06-30-2016, 06:00 AM
Is this randomly generated, or what? I have no clue, at all.
06-30-2016, 06:14 AM
This looks awesome and I'd love to give it a go, but I agree with above that I really don't know entirely what's going on. Having some sort of write up or more detailed explanation especially in the App Store description will do wonders for this.

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
06-30-2016, 06:21 AM
Ps, this thread is in the iPad only section, but I guess it's universal?
06-30-2016, 06:53 AM
It's fun, you need to plant 5 life trees to get the victory, the life trees are the white ones, but it's not that easy, I planted 4 but got destroyed after that, so you have to plan exactly what you do and what tree to plant, very interesting all.

It has the Full Gamecenter treatment which is always a plus for me, this is the last time I will say this, well maybe ha ha.

Planting the 5 life trees won't get you the victory it goes further than that see for yourself this is great fun.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-30-2016 at 08:10 AM.
06-30-2016, 07:21 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
Is this randomly generated, or what? I have no clue, at all.
Land is randomly generated each play. Enemies appear in different locations each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianb View Post
Ps, this thread is in the iPad only section, but I guess it's universal?
My mistake, but I think the admins fixed it now.

Last edited by alhvi; 06-30-2016 at 07:24 AM.
06-30-2016, 07:23 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diffusion8r View Post
This looks awesome and I'd love to give it a go, but I agree with above that I really don't know entirely what's going on. Having some sort of write up or more detailed explanation especially in the App Store description will do wonders for this.
Thank you very much for the suggestion. We've updated the info on the App Store but it will take a while to appear on the page. Meanwhile we've updated the info in the description in this thread.
06-30-2016, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhvi View Post
Thank you very much for the suggestion. We've updated the info on the App Store but it will take a while to appear on the page. Meanwhile we've updated the info in the description in this thread.
That is a lot better, I feel like I have a far better idea of what is going on now thanks!

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3