Hockey Agent - team management sim with a twist. Show me the money!
Following on from the success last year of my debut game Soccer Agent (4.5 out of 5 from all-time reviews worldwide) I am delighted to announce the imminent arrival of Hockey Agent.
Maintaining the same addictive, fast-paced gameplay of Soccer Agent, Hockey Agent should appeal to fans of management sims like Eastside Hockey Manager or NHL's Be a GM mode. The twist is you are not a GM though, you are a hockey agent.
You must seek out promising young hockey players and sign them to your agency with just one intention: to make money. Winning games and cups is not your concern — instead, you must build up your client roster and look after your players' careers. Can you get them drafted and into the NHL? Negotiate their contracts, find endorsement deals for them and look after their private lives, all the while taking your 10% of course! As the money rolls in you can buy flash status symbols with the ultimate aim of the game to become a filthy rich Super Agent representing the top players in the NHL.
Game features include:
* Find promising young players and sign them up to your agency
* Get your clients through the draft – can you find a number one pick?
* Tout your players to other teams, but don’t let their GM find out!
* Negotiate contracts and bonuses on behalf of your players
* Find lucrative endorsement deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
* Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
* Upgrade your Scout to discover better players — can you find the next wonderkid?
* Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
* Upgrade your Coach to improve you players' skill level
* Buy luxury items and properties — show off your bling!
* No ads
* Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game — the first four seasons are free
* Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
The game will be free to download, with no ads, and only one in-app purchase — a Game Unlock for $3.99 which must be used after four seasons to continue. I am keen for gamers to download the game for free so they can see if they like it before buying.
I hope to submit it to the App Store in the next few days. Any questions or comments, feel free to ask.
You can find more info and screenshots here: http://hockeyagentgame.com
Thanks for reading.