★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Gamelab Video Preview - Out in the app store now

12-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Gamelab Video Preview - Out in the app store now

Hi Everybody,

My name is Nacho, Co-Creator of Gamelab (App Store Link). We just got on the app store today and we would love your opinion of our game. You can see a video preview on YouTube here, or you can download it to your computer here.

If you have any comments or questions you can email me here or call/text me on my iPhone, (Eight Oh One) 712-5177

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by nachorevolution; 12-27-2008 at 01:59 PM.
12-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
Awesome idea!..
But I hate buying AU$2.49 apps.. Can you give a list of near future games on there? Just to see what's going to happen and stuff.. Atm those games don't really appeal too much.. Thanks

12-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Hm. very interesting concept.

Lines looks quite entertaining, Blink seemed a bit icky to control. That bubble pop could be fun as well.

I don't have any issues with the price point.
12-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Giving out your number in a public forum. Brilliant customer service, or a nightmare in the making? Discuss...
12-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispsInnOut View Post
Hm. very interesting concept.

Lines looks quite entertaining, Blink seemed a bit icky to control. That bubble pop could be fun as well.

I don't have any issues with the price point.
I have issues with it, but only the fact that I hate spending the 2.49. I like getting 1.19 (that's TWO apps for 2.49) ones.. If the dev can convince me he's dedicated to bringing out heaps Of cool games for it, then I'm sold. I don't impulse on anything over a buck cos I'm cheap like that. The app seems to be worth the tiny amount it is and I am tempted to get it..
12-25-2008, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbertKornfeld View Post
Giving out your number in a public forum. Brilliant customer service, or a nightmare in the making? Discuss...
yeah I thought that too, especially after just receiving a spam/scan PM from a random on TA, I would probably take this down..
12-25-2008, 09:58 AM
And to answer my own question, Iím going to say that the phone number thing is brilliant. Charming in an ďI didnít even know you werenít supposed to do thatĒ kind of way.

Iíve had my eye on this since it went on sale, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger based on this alone. Anyone who stands by their product enough to put their phone number out there deserves a few of my pennies.
12-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey man, just bought the app, it's pretty decent, i look forward to new games, you have come up with a revolutionary idea, and so far it's looking good.
Keep the games as decent as this, and you'll have a massive hit.
12-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I noticed this game when it first hit the app store, but I wasn't sure if I should get it in case the devs weren't serious about updating it with new games. I'll wait a bit longer before buying it, but it looks to me like you're working on keeping it updated nicely

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-27-2008, 02:45 AM
do you need to have internet on your ipod to play the games?