★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's hammer time! Race the clock to craft swords, armor and other wacky items as you upgrade your blacksmith shop in this exciting, fast-paced tapper RPG!

Collect dozens of crazy Smith characters, like Agent Smith, Bat Smith and Dark Lord of the Smith, including rare Smythical characters with unique abilities! Challenge your reflexes and your memory as you master new blueprints to craft! Fast, reflex-based arcade action meets collectible cartoon craziness and roleplaying-style upgrades in this new release from Tiny Titan Studios!

Over 40 Smith characters to collect!
Over 120 unique items to forge, craft and enhance!
Fully upgrade your anvil, hammers, bellows and more to unlock your smithery's full money-making potential!
Purchase and upgrade insane relics, like the Magic Carpet, Lava Lamp and Ninja, to grant special bonuses!
Earn achievements and unlock secrets galore!

Do YOU have what it takes to save your grandpas business? Download Tap Smiths and get smithing!

TinyTitanStudios's comments:
Hello, everyone!

Tiny Titan Studios is extremely excited to announce the release of new tapper RPG game, Tap Smiths!

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vola8LBaGtQ
Presskit: http://www.tinytitanstudios.com/pres...p?p=tap_smiths

Would love any feedback/suggestions! Be sure to download the game, and enjoy!

07-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Looking amazing downloading now

07-05-2016, 04:57 PM

I like it. It's not like other clickers, where you have to tap for ages. Here you give it all you've got for like 5-10 seconds, craft stuff, then sell it. Then you're using the gold and iron you've just earned to unlock new blueprints and upgrade your gear. Then you tap again to craft new armour and weapons.
07-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Not like a "clicker" but more of a game in which u click to build then you sell what you are able to build and make for gold to upgrade and make other items .

A lot of unlockable and upgrades . This is my favorite . It keeps me coming back to play over and over
07-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Unlockable & upgrade! Love it!

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
07-06-2016, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the early feedback, everyone! Glad to see such positive comments!

Dash Quest (Endless Runner RPG) - Get it Here
Happy Cube Death Arena - Now Available! Here
Starship Turret Operator Guy - Now Available! Here
07-06-2016, 11:02 AM
What are the IAP like?
07-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Wow didn't realize how much more depth this game has then I first thought. The more I play the more upgrades and unlockable so get but there are rare ones which are great to find .
07-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Mu brain says no, my heart says yes. Which one to follow? Lol
07-06-2016, 04:07 PM
When comes the Android Version?