★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE TABLETOP GAME ON MOBILE

Dive into Battlefleet Gothic with the epic void battles of the Shield of Baal campaign, from Warhammer 40,000. Control the devastating fleets of the Imperial Navy and the brutal hard-hitting Space Marines to repulse the dreadful and voracious Tyranids! Use strategy to manage your warships through the Cryptus system, protect the galaxy, improve your gigantic fleets and annihilate the invader before it's too late.

And if you think youre up for more of a challenge, compete against other players around the world!

Battlefleet Gothic: Leviathan is the digital version of the famous tabletop miniatures game, Battlefleet Gothic, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. This turn based strategy game, themed on spaceships battles, takes place during the 40k Shield of Baal campaign.

FEATURES
Play the faithful version of the turn based strategy game Battlefleet Gothic from Games Workshop
Enact immense space battles in the grim darkness of the 41st millenium
Take command of formidable spaceships from the Imperial Navy, the Space Marines Blood Angels and Flesh Tearers or the Tyranids
Manage your mighty fleets in the campaign mode to defend the human Imperium
Fight the merciless Tyranids and repel the xenos threat out of the system
Progress with your officer and fleet by earning new skills and ships
Compete against players from around the world in multiplayer mode
Play local multiplayer in the Hot seat mode
New content and playable races coming soon
New Flesh Tearers fleet and new map campaign included

NOTES
Battlefleet Gothic: Leviathan requires iOS 7, an iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 or above to play.
No network connection needed to play (except for online multiplayer mode), no microtransactions.
The game is available in English, French, German and Spanish.

SUPPORT
Are you having problems ? Contact us at support@grandcauldron.com or tweet us (https://twitter.com/BFG_Leviathan), or contact us in game by going to Options > Assistance.

Battlefleet Gothic: Leviathan © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Battlefleet Gothic, the Battlefleet Gothic logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, Blood Angels, Shield of Baal, Tyranids, Imperium, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the Aquila Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. © Copyright Grand Cauldron 2016. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
07-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Out in Australia

07-06-2016, 01:59 AM
Pretty sure I'm going to pick this up. Would like to see how it looks on a phone though first.
07-06-2016, 01:59 AM

This should release worldwide within 24 hours from now. I've been playing this for a while now. Usually this kind of game is too intimidating for me to get into. This does a real good job at explaining whatever to do. First you've got to manage your fleets in your solar system, after that you've got to micro manage your ships in combat. There are no difficulty settings, which makes it a bit frustrating for a strategy noob like me. The combat is based on planning and dice rolls. This is a digital tabletop game, so there should be dice rolls. But it also leads to unfair situations, where a bad roll totally ruins your planning. After 3 hours I'm still a bit confused, but having a good time.
07-06-2016, 02:32 AM
***checks calendar...what day is it?...ayye it's a ttthhwednesday!?***

Nice!
07-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Surprised no one is talking about this yet, as its one of this weeks big releases.
Hurry and release in UK!
07-06-2016, 12:20 PM
The dev has been pretty active in the upcoming thread, so I imagine we'll see them here shortly. Definitely picking this up as soon as it makes its appearance on the US AppStore.
07-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Still no release?!
07-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Still no release?!
The official line still says "tomorrow", so I suggest exercising patience is the only way for the time being.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Doh! I ran to my nz account and then realized premium. -waits patiently-

Gamecenter : taeles