★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

PUT A STOP TO AMERICAS BAD BOYS just as our law enforcement heroes do in the hit TV show! Preserve liberty by joining the police force to trump ever-increasing vice with justice.

COPS - On Patrol is an exhilarating police game were you race in the pursuit of criminals on wild car chases full of action and danger. Put your driving skills to the test on the streets, where youll need to put a stop to the latest shooting, theft, or general mayhem pulled right from the local news. Heart-stopping moments from the show are at your fingertips!

- Swerve through traffic, avoid accidents with civilians, and catch the bandits!
- Capture known criminals and capture them in high speed car chases.
- Patrol streets of a large city which creates a fun environment for different capture and escape routes.
- High quality 3D graphics and rich physics engine.
- Intuitive one-hand touch controls to disable, evade, and pursue criminals and bring down the crime rate.

COPS is the most renowned police reality TV show in the world. It follows police officers during patrols and other police activities in the city, including vice and narcotics stings. New episodes air on Spike, a Viacom channel (Spike, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon and VH1).

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/copsonpatrol
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cops_OnPatrol
07-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Ok, this is by the people who made Pro Feel Golf, I'll probably give this a buy.

07-06-2016, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Ok, this is by the people who made Pro Feel Golf, I'll probably give this a buy.
Let me know if you do. Interested in this one...
07-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I liked pro feel golf a lot, I was surprised it never got more attention than it did. Very tempted for this as there's no iap. Will probably take the plunge after a few beers later.
07-06-2016, 12:40 PM
I'd like to see a video please!
07-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'd like to see a video please!
You can go to the cops tv website . They have been posting pics and videos for awhile .
Got to try this out early. Very fun
07-06-2016, 01:21 PM
Ok I already took one for the team this week with that other car game. Who's taking one for the team and buying this one and leaving impressions? Hehe

Billy
07-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Ok I already took one for the team this week with that other car game. Who's taking one for the team and buying this one and leaving impressions? Hehe

Billy
Just waiting to get home to wifi and I'll take the plunge. Imps to follow
07-06-2016, 02:24 PM
I'm buying it as well even though I've already played .
07-06-2016, 02:33 PM
https://youtu.be/s7FYIn9L_hk

heres a short trailer

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker