★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Featured on the AppStore in 100+ Countries! ***

Save Earth from total destruction! An unfortunate experiment opened a portal to another dimension, waking an ancient space god, Cthoo, who now threatens to destroy our beloved planet. Unless... a brave hero can beat his score at the trendiest sport among interdimensional space gods: ShooterStars! Kicking incoming balls with timing wont be enough, as you will also need to match the right coloured target and avoid deadly bombs or BYE BYE PLANET EARTH! Gain a score multiplier with perfect hits combos and demolish Cthoos high score.. and the score of you friends too! Play to collect GoldenStars and use them to unlock awesome new characters and stages.

Science says Playing Skilly ShooterStars will make you smarter, stronger and will give you great abs*

*Science never said that.

Features:

Simple and fun Ill just make the last one!
Infinite gameplay
Lovely retro PixelArt graphics
Awesome old school chiptunes
Unique moves for every character

Every update will add new characters and stages!
07-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Pretty cool twitch game! Took me a few attempts to get the hang of it, but I'm enjoying it a lot!

07-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Hello all!

Hello TouchArcade!

I'm Costantino Gallo (Space Pirate Cat)
I'm sorry I posted multiple threads for the game but I didn't notice there was a thread created by metalcasket, and was getting mad TouchArcade wouldn't fetch AppInfo, lol!

If my other threads could be locked it would be awesome. Sorry Again!

Here is the little introduction to the game from the other thread:

Quote:
Hello TouchArcade!

Skilly Shooterstars is a fast action arcade game which will test your reflexes and coordination. Also, It's Space Pirate Cat first game.
It features great pixel art graphics and an awesome soundtrack by Juhani Junkala.

We decided not to bother people playing the game with intrusive popups requesting for reviews, so any feedback here on toucharcade and the app store will be appreciated a LOT!

Hope you will find this little game enjoying and have fun with it!
07-07-2016, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Pretty cool twitch game! Took me a few attempts to get the hang of it, but I'm enjoying it a lot!
Hi hvianna! Thanks for posting your impressions on Skilly. It's pretty hard for the first few games isn't it? The mechanic usually 'clicks' after the first few matches.
Have fun playing!
07-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Here's the soundtrack from the Neo City Stage. Can you recognize the two kids by the bike?

07-12-2016, 10:29 PM
You can now listen and buy (name your price) the Skilly Shooterstars original soundtrack by Juhani Junkala on BandCamp. Thank you!

09-02-2016, 03:44 AM
Wow...this is awesome and unexpexted..Skilly Shooterstars just got featured on the Appstore in Europe, Africa and many other Asian countries including India.

The feelings are overwhelming!

Wanted to share some happiness with you all

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	779.5 KB
ID:	106529
09-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Congratulations!
I'm glad to see it getting more attention, it's a simple but pretty challenging twitch game, with a clever two finger control mechanics.
09-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Congratulations!
I'm glad to see it getting more attention, it's a simple but pretty challenging twitch game, with a clever two finger control mechanics.
Thanks a lot! Really glad you like it.. I'm going to update the game soon with new chracters and improved game mechanics.. will let you know when
09-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Wow...Skilly Shooterstars is in the top 100 free games rankings in most european countries! This is something AWESOME! Thanks to everyone!