★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **50% off for a limited time!**

Battle legions of undead, help other survivors in 8 chapters of story mode!

The world is infected, the human race almost wiped out. Zombies roam the streets everywhere. A handful of survivors fight their way to safe haven, a military base on a far island.

There is no cure, no help only you and your mounted gun!

- Play the story mode with 8 chapters!
- Smash zombies, beat bosses, earn cash!
- Upgrade your car and guns and be more effective!
- Help survivors with their tasks!
- Test your skills and compete your friends in Time Trial and endless Survival mode!
- Replay the story mode and try to finish in less days

Load your gun, start your engine and get ready to have a lot of fun!

Boardumb's comments:

07-06-2016, 07:28 PM
One of my favourite developers, they have a long list of quality games. That video looks a lot of fun.

Premium game + no iap all adds up to an instabuy for me.

07-06-2016, 08:19 PM

The story mode is fantastic. It has a upgrade system similar to hungry shark or the off-road legends series. Got all cars unlocked and the quests never make it feels like your grinding for extra money.
07-06-2016, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
One of my favourite developers, they have a long list of quality games. That video looks a lot of fun.

Premium game + no iap all adds up to an instabuy for me.
Yep. Mirroring SoA's comments above^^^

So hyped to finally have my hand on this bad boy!
07-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I was not expecting this at all. I thought we were getting some sort of freemium take on Pako or the like. The last thing I expected was a full fledged premium game with an extensive upgrade system, varied missions, various mechanics and a frickin' story mode. Can't recommend this one enough.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, I was not expecting this at all. I thought we were getting some sort of freemium take on Pako or the like. The last thing I expected was a full fledged premium game with an extensive upgrade system, varied missions, various mechanics and a frickin' story mode. Can't recommend this one enough.
Agree. Just about an hour in and putting my 5 star stamp on this one and telling everyone...YOU WONT PUT THIS DOWN!

This just reaffirms my "buy Dogbyte's games immediately" policy and for two buck?!? GTFO

Excuse me, back to being civil again. Sorry, I got all hyped-up
07-06-2016, 09:02 PM
I took part in the beta and I can tell you I REALLY enjoyed playing this game. I've already purchased it. I cannot recommend it enough. metal casket pretty much summed it up nicely. It's really fun!

It's definitely got my thumbs up!

Billy
07-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I took part in the beta and I can tell you I REALLY enjoyed playing this game. I've already purchased it. I cannot recommend it enough. metal casket pretty much summed it up nicely. It's really fun!

It's definitely got my thumbs up!

Billy
Sold me
07-06-2016, 09:21 PM
This is loads of fun. This developer never disappoints. I haven't been able to put my iPad down. This is one of the best iOS games I've played in a while. I give it 5 stars. Good job....
07-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Jumping in now