★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Tiki Taka World Soccer.

Lead team USA to soccer glory.

Experience every exciting moment the beautiful game can provide and take on your friends for the first time with local multiplayer!

Tiki Taka World Soccer has a control system and gameplay perfectly designed for touchscreen. Create magical goals and flowing moves.

KEY FEATURES

- Lead the best teams in the world and challenge for the 2016 France Cup and 2018 Russia Cup.
- Super fun local multiplayer. Pick your team and challenge your friends!
- Pay once! No in-app purchases or advertising.
- Unlock 26 classic versions of your favourite national team.
- The latest and greatest evolution of true touchscreen football control system.

Boardumb's comments:

07-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Finally out!!!! Been checking app store daily for past 3 weeks!!!

Off to play some matches and will post some impressions later.

07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Really interested in knowing how the control system works. Just saw that the dev has a free game called "Tiki Taka Soccer", which seems to have the same control system. I'm installing that one to check it and if I like how it controls, I'll buy this one.

EDIT: Controls are nice, although it takes a bit getting used to them and getting the player to shoot as you really want him to do.

The free version has consumable IAP, ad-video watching to increase the income after a match, etc. I guess this one has the currency/economy levelled in such a way that you can earn enough money to buy new players for the team just by playing... Or there's no players to buy? Since we're talking about national teams, I'm not sure if you can buy players. How does this work in this version?

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 07-07-2016 at 12:00 AM.
07-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Finally!!!! So good!!!
07-07-2016, 02:21 AM
Does this game have save game syncing between devices?

Last edited by FuriousThumbs; 07-07-2016 at 02:25 AM.
07-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Really interested in knowing how the control system works. Just saw that the dev has a free game called "Tiki Taka Soccer", which seems to have the same control system. I'm installing that one to check it and if I like how it controls, I'll buy this one.

EDIT: Controls are nice, although it takes a bit getting used to them and getting the player to shoot as you really want him to do.

The free version has consumable IAP, ad-video watching to increase the income after a match, etc. I guess this one has the currency/economy levelled in such a way that you can earn enough money to buy new players for the team just by playing... Or there's no players to buy? Since we're talking about national teams, I'm not sure if you can buy players. How does this work in this version?
Hey,

Tiki Taka World Soccer is a new standalone paid game featuring international competitions and teams.

It's more of a traditional football game, play a tournament, play a quick match, play local multiplayer. Plus unlockable teams and some other suprises.

Also the true touchscreen soccer game engine has had a complete overhaul along with the AI.

Thanks for playing.
07-07-2016, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousThumbs View Post
Does this game have save game syncing between devices?
Not yet. Although the competitions you play in are a lot shorter (cup competitions) in Tiki Taka World Soccer.
07-07-2016, 03:57 AM
Is there a way to edit player names
I like what pixel cup did in that area they just used the players real first name. Not a deal breaker just curious.
07-07-2016, 04:10 AM
I really suck in this game, but I like it.

By the way, is the zoom multiplier indicator correct?
I think it should be, in size order, 1X, 2X and 3X.

07-07-2016, 04:47 AM
They don't look any different