★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bear the fate of light and shadow and save the world of Asdivine in a grand fantasy RPG that can be played in its entirety for free!

After Harvey, a member of a band of outlaws known as the Watchers, is arrested while attempting to loot the chancellor's mansion, he finds himself locked up in the dungeon.
There, he strikes up a conversation with a young woman who appears to be in similar straits, but to his surprise, she tells him she is none other than the Princess of the very castle in which they are being held.
Not quite believing her tale, yet unable to leave her behind, Harvey assists her in escaping in an effort to find out if she is really not the impostor she is accused of being, or if he is just being taken for a ride...

** A Larger-Than-Life Fantasy RPG on Mobile Devices! **
Follow in the footsteps of Harvey as he sets out on an adventure with a trio of heroines at his side, and all the while being led by divine guidance and even fate itself! Moreover, through his interactions with his companions, will Harvey's relationship with them blossom as a rose or wilt like a daisy?! Find out in this latest stand-alone title in the ever-popular Asdivine series!

** Smite Hordes of Enemies to the Dust! **
Fill the Trust Gauge or combine magic and skills to create powerful combos and then let loose on the enemy with a barrage of eye-popping attacks that are sure to paint the battlefield with some of the most visually impressive moves yet! Add an auto-battle function that includes various tactics into the mix and battles have never been such a breeze!

** Learn Enemy Skills! **
Having the characteristic ability to learn both magic and skills enemies use on her, Lucile (who is one of the heroines) can rack up a whopping 200+ kinds for her own use!

** Extra Content that Builds on that of its Predecessors! **
Weapon upgrades, a battle arena for the toughest of the tough, plenty of post-game content, and so on bring everything to the table players have come to expect from the Asdivine series and a whole lot more! Now it is time to suit up and set out on an adventure like never before!

* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
* Please contact us through the Contact button on the title screen if you discover any bugs or problems with the application. Note that we do not respond to bug reports left in application reviews.
* A Premium Edition that includes 1000 bonus in-game points is also available for download! For more information, check out "Asdivine Cross" on the web!

metalcasket's comments:

Free version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rpg-asdivine-cross/id1119894119?mt=8
07-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Hmm I could've sworn the other Nexon post was Asdivine Cross for a second.. And I got SUPER excited. I kept searching and couldn't find this thread and now it's here.

Asdivine series never disappoints and its been a while since I've seen a Kemco game. Been a drought for me..

Btw I checked Google play (which always gets Kemco games way ahead of iOS) and the reviews for this installment are stellar. I thought I would go free version but for Asdivine series I ALWAYS buy the premium. This looks like it'll be another beautiful Kemco game.

Btw I dislike the icons they use for Asdivine series. The logo they made for these games are beautiful (check the first image that shows Asdivine Cross). It's such a waste to not use that as the icon - it's always a character face sprite :\ Only game that actually used a logo for the icon was Revenant Hearts. I loved that icon.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 07-07-2016 at 04:00 AM.

07-07-2016, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Hmm I could've sworn the other Nexon post was Asdivine Cross for a second.. And I got SUPER excited. I kept searching and couldn't find this thread and now it's hear.
That's when happens when you try to make threads simultaneously. You weren't imagining things.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
That's when happens when you try to make threads simultaneously. You weren't imagining things.
Oh no worries. I got so excited for Asdivine I kept reloading the page hoping it would turn into the Asdivine Cross page. It did not. Luckily the game was on the app store! I actually thought you may have accidentally put the wrong game title down and Asdivine Cross isn't a real game

Anyhow, thanks for posting all these threads. You literally gave Kemco a sale from me just now, since you posted this thread. Rock on!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
07-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Great series
Instant download
07-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Any impressions?
07-09-2016, 12:58 AM
Welp here goes.. amazing game! I honestly think it CAN come to near Asdivine Hearts greatness, but I'll have to play more.

First things first, the character sprites and artwork look a lot better than the previous games. The world sprites are crisp, just how I love them and the character designs are probably my favorite in Asdivine so far (the artist probably has been drawing steadily better as time passes). Girls are definitely cuter here imo Olivia with the Scythe looks great design-wise and so far her skill set is the most fun to use. The characters themselves all have their own unique personalities and the reviews on Googleplay show a lot of love for them even though I'm not as far as they are.

Gameplay mechanic wise, similar to the previous Asdivine games but has made a few changes. They removed the leveling skills system which I loved/hated. Leveling skills was fun for RPG elements but could be abused by someone who grinds like I do, getting an overwhelming advantage. Now it's just basic skills like Asdivine Hearts. Also a new welcome change is that you skill gauge (called BP here) now doesn't refill by points but by segments. It may sound a bit confusing but you gain different amounts of recharge for your gauge based on many different factors like killing an enemy, but it fills by segments. For instance the old games you would gain +1 or +2 skill gauge but in this game you might get +0.5 or +0.25 skill gauge. This makes it harder since you can't continually spam skills like you used to BUT you can still use them a majority of the game. This change just makes the game a bit more tactical and a lot more fun.

The interface is similar to the old games, I love the menu design though the button layout for the menu still doesn't really make sense. Not sure why buttons that are most commonly used are on opposite corners or why the help menu is in the middle when I would rarely ever hit that button. New music is nice since the old Asdivine titles recycled a lot of the previous games. Upgrading mechanic is still the same as the last few with the focus on weapon upgrades. Not sure why they ditched the INCREDIBLE gem system of Asdivine Hearts, which was only used once. I wish that would come back one day as I believe that to be far superior, even though weapon customization is more customizable than gem slotting.

As for IAP, same as usual, however a bit more generous as I feel like the premium currency drops a tad more frequently and the buster tickets (free draws from the basic gacha) drop GUARANTEED every 6 battles. So this game so far is playing nice. However I do recommend playing on hard for anyone who has played RPGs before, as all of the Kemco titles tend to be somewhat too easy if not on hard. I recommend buying premium to support the Asdivine series and you get 1000 credits which is a great value based on how much they actually cost inside the IAP store.

Overall I definitely recommend this one and I think it could be the best Asdivine title next to Hearts. It feels like more of an update than the previous two games and is very nicely polished. Hopefully this will get a nice review by Shaun!

Btw again I must mention I love the logo. Too bad Kemco doesn't seem to have the sense to use logos on their games :\

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 07-09-2016 at 01:04 AM.
07-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Freemium traditional jrpg? How does that even work? Making me dubious because of that.
07-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
Freemium traditional jrpg? How does that even work? Making me dubious because of that.
All i can say is that Kemco handles it perfectly, from what i've seen.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
There's a freemium and premium version. The freemium is extremely fair. Just ads and no exp boosters (slow growth). I bought the premium so you use the iap points to buy the exp doubler and whatever else you need.