★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Call Of Commander meets a Zombie!
Magic Cube's first zombie game since Infect Them All in 2013!

Sometimes human greed brings a terrible disaster.

A beautiful remote island, Sunshade.
There is the Nano Creature Tech corporation's medical research facility that researches extending human life.
One morning, Laura, a researcher, runs into a guard on the way to her lab.
She says hello to the guard, but he ignores her greeting and bites her hand.

Five hours later,
Nano Creature Tech realizes that they've lost contact with the facility.
The corporation sends in a private mercenary squad "Metal Trooper" to the island to investigate the situation.
Mark, the commander of Metal Trooper, finds that the island is totally out of control, and then decides to rescue survivors and escape the island.



- Command all soldiers at once with simple swipe controls
- Upgrable 8 commanders with individual skills and strengths
- Various campaigns with various missions
- Expandable the size of a squad
- Infect system : Don't let your soldiers turn into a zombie!
- Rescue system : Rescue a soldier being bitten before turning into a zombie!
- Hunger system : Take supplies to survive!
- Survival mode : Survive in a endless fight!
- Weather system : Various surroundings that affect combat
- Many map objects that can be used strategically
- Universal App
- Stunning pixel arts
- Realistic sound effects and BGM
- Various achievements and leaderboards
- Asynchronous multiplayer : Supports inviting a friend's commander

lucia han's comments:
Hello, TA gamers!

We would love to introduce our new game 'Call Of Commander : Zombies Island'.
It's a sequel to 'Call Of Commander' and our first zombie game since Infect Them All in 2013.
The game is more fun and thrilling than the original.
Survive against hordes of zombies , Rescue survivors and Escape the island!
All comments are welcome. Thanks!


Youtube link | Pop Up

07-08-2016, 07:07 AM
#2
Thanks for the code. I just spend about ten minutes on the game. Good mindless arcade fun! No real complaint except that it's a little difficult at first. Nothing an upgrade or two on stats cant handle. I will play longer later to see if the game holds up.
A couple of questions:
Where did those planes dropping bombs come from? Are there power-ups in the game? I somehow triggered them and trying to duplicate it as I don't see it often. Or is it random
Also, I could have sworn everything was in slow motion at one point during gameplay. It was temporary. Was it another power-up? Could it be a bug or was I drunk after a night out at Chuck E Cheese's? I somehow unlocked survival mode. Don't know what I did to unlock it. Probably did a cheat code without realizing it.
What are the green paper money currency for? I've found no use for it. Is there ways to earn it without buying?

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 07-08-2016 at 07:18 AM.

07-08-2016, 11:40 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2015
Location: Liberty city
Posts: 2,496
Only one of the 15 people with codes left feedback wow
07-08-2016, 08:02 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 2,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Only one of the 15 people with codes left feedback wow
It's always like that unfortunately
07-08-2016, 08:03 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Taiwan & Japan
Posts: 2,063
Is it a snake alike? If yes and if it's good I'll get it
07-11-2016, 09:04 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Thanks for the code. I just spend about ten minutes on the game. Good mindless arcade fun! No real complaint except that it's a little difficult at first. Nothing an upgrade or two on stats cant handle. I will play longer later to see if the game holds up.
A couple of questions:
Where did those planes dropping bombs come from? Are there power-ups in the game? I somehow triggered them and trying to duplicate it as I don't see it often. Or is it random
Also, I could have sworn everything was in slow motion at one point during gameplay. It was temporary. Was it another power-up? Could it be a bug or was I drunk after a night out at Chuck E Cheese's? I somehow unlocked survival mode. Don't know what I did to unlock it. Probably did a cheat code without realizing it.
What are the green paper money currency for? I've found no use for it. Is there ways to earn it without buying?
Thank you for your comment and impression! It's very helpful for us to make future updates.
Planes dropping bombs appears automatically when a game ends. It’s a map gimmick and there are no power-ups for this.
And there is no slow motion, but a scout unit ( The fastest class. The commander Suzy is a scout. ) slows down while firing a gun. Survival mode is unlocked after completing the 3rd campaign.
The green paper money is used to enter survival mode. You can earn this from daily bonus. You can also exchange it for some golds, the higher the total of the commanders' level, the higher the exchange rate.
Thanks!

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
07-11-2016, 09:05 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Is it a snake alike? If yes and if it's good I'll get it
That's right. The game takes snake's mechanics like the original 'Call Of Commander'. Thank you for your comment!

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.