★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Rev your engines and sharpen your circular saws!

Unstoppable is a furious post-apocalyptic truck racing game where your goal is to survive an explosive highway of mad raiders hell-bent on your destruction. Weapons at your disposal include machine guns, mounted spikes, circular saws, flamethrowers, miniguns and minions to turn your truck into an explosive death machine!

Features:

* A fully upgradeable big truck boost your weapons, speed, fuel, armor and more to conquer the highway!
* Unlock an insane number of weapons to bolt onto your truck: spikes, shotguns, flamethrowers, grenade launchers, mounted circular saws, a magnet gun and much much more!
* No highway ever the same. A procedurally generated highway and mad enemies will keep you truck racing for hours.

* Explosive difficulty with raiders who'll ram, bash and shoot you with all kinds of weapons.
* Cash for damage - cause as much furious destruction as you can to be able to afford the baddest weapons.
* No ads!
* No in-app purchases!
* Just explosive highway truck racing.

Device Support:

Unstoppable is TOO HARDCORE for older devices, as such we recommend purchasing on iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or newer. While the game might run on the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 or the iPad Retina (2012) and below, we don't officially support these devices.

metalcasket's comments:

07-07-2016, 10:01 AM
procedural generation looks really cool

07-07-2016, 05:16 PM
This really reminds me of the most recent Mad Max movie, I can't wait to build my War Rig.
07-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Alright dammit! Had to go get more iTunes credit, didn't know MORE cool stuff was landing after I got worked over with all yesterday's releases
07-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Just a quick stop back in to say I went ahead and picked this up. Pretty cool, love the theme, upgrades etc. lots of destruction... Worth the $3 so far.
07-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Not sure why this isn't getting talked about. It's a rouge lite post apocalyptic car driving sim. It's like Spyhunter, Mad Max, and randomization had a baby.

If this had loot drops I would be crapping myself.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
07-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Not sure why this isn't getting talked about. It's a rouge lite post apocalyptic car driving sim. It's like Spyhunter, Mad Max, and randomization had a baby.

If this had loot drops I would be crapping myself.
It really is quite good, isn't it. I was assuming it was yet another Earn to Die-type game, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it does indeed include permadeath, a really brutal difficulty and that awesome "one more try" factor. Highly recommended.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Hola

Hola everyone!

I'm Matt, the dev for Unstoppable. Really happy to hear you're enjoying the game. If you've got any questions or issues, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out!

jsrco, what exactly did you mean by loot drops? Like in game upgrades that drop on the road?

Keep explodin' stuff

- Matt.
07-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
It really is quite good, isn't it. I was assuming it was yet another Earn to Die-type game, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it does indeed include permadeath, a really brutal difficulty and that awesome "one more try" factor. Highly recommended.
Yep, agree with ya. The difficulty paths are nice and the overall atmosphere/environment of a post-apocalyptic road run is spot on!
07-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by physicalpariah View Post
Hola everyone!

I'm Matt, the dev for Unstoppable. Really happy to hear you're enjoying the game. If you've got any questions or issues, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out!

jsrco, what exactly did you mean by loot drops? Like in game upgrades that drop on the road?

Keep explodin' stuff

- Matt.
Yes, and I apologize if they are there and I just didn't see any. I keep trying the hardest route and getting killed a few runs in.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder