★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The planet Earth has been destroyed by a strange alien race called " Tron " .The army of the new Earth 2 decides to create a new type of weapon, the Galaxy Strikers:Space Invaders.

The Galaxy Strikers:Space Invaders are specially created to eliminate Tron attack forces .Like a space invaders classic, game are equipped with a large arsenal of weapons, blasters, drones, missiles and shields.

The starfall are not a threat that threatens the peace of the galaxy, in Galaxy Strikers:Space Invaders find asteroids, over 60 missions , fight with bosses and many upgrades for your Galaxy Strikers:Space Invaders .

- Galaxy Strikers:Space Invaders Features:

- Destroy asteroids and Tron.

- 3 Types of classes spaceships each with a different type of skill.

- Over 60 levels with beautiful design to enjoy.

- Improvements to your ships, drones, blasters, missiles, shields and more.

- Compelling story with two alternate endings.

- The controls are easy to learn and use, keeping the old feeling of playing in a game room.

- Translated into more than 7 languages!

- Game Free for everyone.

- Special space defense games on galaxy.

- 60 Levels with space fleets.

- 6 Final Boss in galaga wars.

- 12 Spaceship to customize.

A new spaceship game, where you can select your spaceship and upgrade or customize alot of weapons, shiled, or magnet!

Our cool shooting games have special soundTrack, you could download or enjoy it playing the best shooting game ever.

If you like laser shooting games, you must play Galaxy Strikers, is a shooting game on space and you must protect the Earth, then this is your space invaders free game.

Visit our Facebook page and give us your opinion to further improve our game:
https://www.facebook.com/24codelimit/?fref=ts

Official site: http://skystrikeforce.com/

Official mail developer: admin@24codelimit.com

Galaxy Strikers: Space invaders. A shooting Game!

mrpacogp's comments:

Air Force 1945: Sky Strikers

24 Code Limit SLNEU
Genres: Games Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Air Force 1945: Sky Strikers is a Full HD Space Shooter Game

The planet Earth has been destroyed by an strange alien race called "The sons of God", your mission is to defeat them using a large arsenal of Blasters and weapons designed for your spaceship, shoot everything that is in your path. Spectacular amounts of battles in the different constellations that offers Air Force 1945: Sky Strikers, fight to epic bosses, you can also change the fate of the human race.

Since 2014 mankind has dreamed of conquering the final frontier. To achieve all, humanity has joined forces to create the SSF, an spacecraft specially designed to destroy the alien menace that threatens to destroy the earth again.

Air Force 1945: Sky Strikers is an space combat fighter game that has been waiting for a hero like you.

Space shooter can also play role like you.

Features:

- Special 3D Game & backgrounds.

- Destroy asteroids and defeat the aliens.

- 12 3D Spacecraft to choose.

- 3 Types of spaceships, each one with a different type of skill.

- Over 60 levels to enjoy with beautiful design.

- Different Levels of difficulty for everyone to enjoy, from beginners to advanced players.

- More than 20 different enemies.

- Improvements to your ships, Drones, Blasters, missiles, shields and more...

- Compelling story with two alternate endings.

- Aesthetic never before seen in a Space Shooter Game (shoot'em up).

- The controls are easy to learn and use, keeping the old feeling of playing in a game room.

- Translated into more than 7 languages!

- Free Game for everyone

Visit our Facebook page and give us your opinion to further improve our game:
https://www.facebook.com/24codelimit/?fref=ts

Official site: http://skystrikeforce.com/

Official mail developer: admin@24codelimit.com

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.4

Download Size: 55.7MB

07-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mrpacogp
Well, and the video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by mrpacogp; 07-08-2016 at 11:12 AM.

07-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Ok,

I have to say my initial impressions of this game are great. I went into expecting the usual free to play stuff but II am surprised and happy to report there are NO forced ads. There is NO type of energy system. The monetization is actually really well done. You can watch an opt in ad before playing a level for extra coins or extra damage if you wish or you can buy from 3 special packages with the most expensive being $3.99 and all are restorable to buy new weapons, drones and to upgrade your weapons or drones. There's even a persistent magnet system that's upgradeable. There is also only ONE currency. This is free to play done right.

As to the game it's a Neon graphically done Shoot'em up where you get 3 save slots, 1 slot for each type of fighter. There's a balanced, offensive, and defensive fighter. There is specific weapons and drones for each fighter in the store and all are upgradeable with the single currency. The gameplay is pretty fun. The game starts you out with your finger over the fighter but in the options screen you can change it to relative controls. There are lots of levels and different galaxies you fight in. The enemies so far are pretty cool and move all over the place.

I'm definitely recommending this game. I purchased the $3.99 package since its restorable but I haven't decided if I want to put it into the balanced or offensive fighter. So I'm going to play some more. Oh and there's some voice overs too.

Billy
07-07-2016, 03:31 PM
I emailed the devs and invited them to partake in the thread and I asked them if they could add a permanent coin doubler IAP, an endless mode for when we beat the game, and if they plan to add ICloud save support. Hopefully they will stop by. Download and try this sucker, it's pretty good!

Billy
07-07-2016, 03:56 PM
WoW.
Thats awesome.
Really awesome!
Thank you very much for your review. This is very important to improved features on next update.
Well, honestly my first idea was to publish the game w/o ads, but its recommended to use a system, to force people to watch an ad, only if they play 10 match and do not watch a rewarded video. This is recommended on some blogs about ASO guidelines. But i preferred to publish anyway w/o forced ads to avoid negative reviews.

Well, i think its a fantastic idea to get double ads after any purchase, also removed forced ads if there is implemented.
Also, we want to add cloud save, but after publish this update we have to wait until apple approved it.

Now is time to work!! Thank you very much again for this awesome feedback! And apologize about english!
07-07-2016, 05:09 PM
I'm totally ok, as are most people, if you put forced ads that they are disabled after any purchase OR disabled with a single in app purchase. This would be fine. The game is worth it. As I said I would also pay for a double coin in app purchase if it is available. I absolutely love all of the weapons and upgrades! There's lots to achieve and do!

I would absolutely request an endless mode. It will add a permanent longevity to the game, give people even more reason to make the permanent purchases, and create good competition with the leaderboard.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpacogp View Post
WoW.
Thats awesome.
Really awesome!
Thank you very much for your review. This is very important to improved features on next update.
Well, honestly my first idea was to publish the game w/o ads, but its recommended to use a system, to force people to watch an ad, only if they play 10 match and do not watch a rewarded video. This is recommended on some blogs about ASO guidelines. But i preferred to publish anyway w/o forced ads to avoid negative reviews.

Well, i think its a fantastic idea to get double ads after any purchase, also removed forced ads if there is implemented.
Also, we want to add cloud save, but after publish this update we have to wait until apple approved it.

Now is time to work!! Thank you very much again for this awesome feedback! And apologize about english!

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 07-07-2016 at 05:13 PM.
07-07-2016, 10:45 PM
I would also love a endless mode =]
07-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpacogp View Post
Well, and the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YKqTY1Yatg

its possible to add the video insert on main post and delete this?
Just edit your post and use the tags "youtube" and "/youtube" with [] instead of "" and put the string from the url after "v=" in between.

It's too late.
07-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Grid dschrmn translischn. 😝
07-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Just edit your post and use the tags "youtube" and "/youtube" with [] instead of "" and put the string from the url after "v=" in between.
Thank you very much, i will edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chq View Post
Grid dschrmn translischn. 😝
We have translated to main languages like english, spanish, russian, french, german, but.. what are you speaking? google translate dont recognize.
Apologize about that, but we dont have founds to professional translation.

All you see guys the book with the main history?