★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How possible is it for this site to have a preference setting for currency?

12-25-2008, 09:11 AM
How possible is it for this site to have a preference setting for currency?

Hi TouchArcade team,

Like my post title says, how possible is it for this site to have a preference setting for currency? I'm talking specifically about the New Games page here.

It's not THAT important, but it really would be nice to be able to go to the New Games page and to see all the new-prices and the price-changes in my chosen currency in my case, UK Pounds Sterling.
A lot of the time, an impulse purchase can be made based on the game's price, especially if it was a game I was considering getting before, but wasn't too sure about.

P.S: This would apply to the www.AppShopper.com site as well...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
12-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettArchibald View Post
Hi TouchArcade team,

Like my post title says, how possible is it for this site to have a preference setting for currency? I'm talking specifically about the New Games page here.

It's not THAT important, but it really would be nice to be able to go to the New Games page and to see all the new-prices and the price-changes in my chosen currency in my case, UK Pounds Sterling.
A lot of the time, an impulse purchase can be made based on the game's price, especially if it was a game I was considering getting before, but wasn't too sure about.

P.S: This would apply to the www.AppShopper.com site as well...
Do you have AppSniper? Also have you tried entering Toucharcade.co.uk? I don't know if either of these will work, but I think AppSniper has a currency setting.