iPad Runbinson - Run in the real world! Survive in another!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tom Fox, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Tom Fox

Tom Fox New Member

Jul 8, 2016
    Web Developer & E-Commerce Manager
    Island
    [​IMG]

"Everything was blue above me. A long and endless sky. Behind me, a dark smoke billowed off of the wreckage of flight D32L. Was I the only survivor?"
    –The Last Writings of Tom Fox

Hi toucharcade community.
    I am Florian from Green Fish Tank, a german app developer company who is developing game apps for iOS.

Our latest app is called Runbinson.

[​IMG]

Runbinson is an immersive survival game that is a gamification combination between a fitness app and a game app with some rpg elements. The player must perform the required physical activities such as walking, running, or jogging in real life to complete the quests in the game.

RUNBINSON TOP FEATURES
    - An ultimate fitness app which combines adventure game and survival game elements to motivate you to run, walk, and jog as part of your training program.
    - Various quests in 10 story chapters designed to arouse your curiosity and competitiveness to win.
    - Discover a lot of items and buildings as you venture around the island in this play and run game.
    - Level up your character as you run, walk, and jog in this running game.
    - You can hear your own music when you are running and playing this immersive adventure game. This fitness game app will inform you of your game status in audio updates in the background.
    - Track and store all your sport training sessions with GPS and view your progress.
    - First class voice over to read the story and status that will make this survival game feels more intense the more you play.
    - Beautifully designed retro style game graphic.

APPLE WATCH FEATURES
    - Start your game and sport training sessions directly from your watch.
    - View the details of your adventure game progress such as resources and status in real time.
    - Keep an eye on your actual progress by viewing your recent activity statistics on your Watch.
    - Read the adventure game quest objectives or the story arc from your Watch.
    - Enjoy the retro island survival game graphic from your Apple Watch.

SOME INGAME GFX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOME APPLE WATCH GFX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

APP STORE LINK
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/runbinson-run-play-survival/id933127148

GAME WEBSITE
    www.runbinson.com

SUPPORT
    Are you having problems? Contact us via mail: [email protected]

REQUIREMENTS
    You’ll need at least an iPhone 5 to play Runbinson.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
    1.5 years of work, mainly 2 ios loving guys :)

Go out, run and get rescued!

Thanks for playing!