★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Max Gittel
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.8 MB
  • Version: 1.23
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A high score puzzle game about economics which becomes more strategic the more you play it. With customizable game mechanics and a lot of challenges Bad Banker offers you a lot of fun time.

3 different game modes
simple but addicting game mechanics
customize your game style with custom game operations
GameCenter support
share your score on Twitter and Facebook
nice tutorial
additional challenges
bullet point 8
bullet point 9
and more!

sirnik's comments:

Bad Banker

Max Gittel
Genres: Games Strategy Finance Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
A high score puzzle game about economics which becomes more strategic the more you play it. With customizable game mechanics and a lot of challenges Bad Banker offers you a lot of fun time.

3 different game modes
simple but addicting game mechanics
customize your game style with custom game operations
GameCenter support
share your score on Twitter and Facebook
nice tutorial
additional challenges
bullet point 8
bullet point 9
and more!
Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 16.8MB

07-13-2016, 11:14 AM
#2
This guy's games just keep getting better.

07-13-2016, 02:13 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 64
I'm really excited by bullet point 8. Sold me on the game
07-13-2016, 04:39 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rod- View Post
I'm really excited by bullet point 8. Sold me on the game
Ha! I'm not sure if that is a joke or if he forgot to remove those before submitting the description.
07-22-2016, 08:48 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 622
This game is actually a lot of fun! No rush due to a turn time limit. Very polished and smooth gameplay and menus. Very clear tutorial. I really like it, check it out, if you haven't already!
07-22-2016, 09:32 AM
#6
Just picked it up, definitely looks interesting
08-10-2016, 08:42 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,712
While I still don't fully understand some of the core mechanics (sometimes jumping over competitors knocks them out while other times it doesn't), I do enjoy it.

It just got a nice update that supposedly improves the tutorial, maybe I need to run through it again.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-10-2016, 09:49 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by rod- View Post
I'm really excited by bullet point 8. Sold me on the game
Bullet point 9 did it for me. Gave me shivers. Smashed the buy button so hard after reading that one.

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 08-11-2016 at 10:25 PM.
08-11-2016, 01:14 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While I still don't fully understand some of the core mechanics (sometimes jumping over competitors knocks them out while other times it doesn't), I do enjoy it.

It just got a nice update that supposedly improves the tutorial, maybe I need to run through it again.
The number you are jumping with has to be higher (mentioned in the tutorial).

I like this. The other games by this developer I have tried had personality, but I bounced off them. Digging this one, though. My complaint, as is often the case with games like this, is that it takes a really long time before things start getting remotely hairy, once you have a handle on how it works and have some extra contacts unlocked. Incidentally, the contact that promotes 1s to 2s is extremely useful.

I want to buy the iap to support the dev, but not crazy about the fact it gives you access to a slew of different contacts (haven't looked closely at them to see what they do). Could always buy the iap and not use them, but it is an odd choice IMO.
08-11-2016, 01:43 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
The number you are jumping with has to be higher (mentioned in the tutorial).

I like this. The other games by this developer I have tried had personality, but I bounced off them. Digging this one, though. My complaint, as is often the case with games like this, is that it takes a really long time before things start getting remotely hairy, once you have a handle on how it works and have some extra contacts unlocked. Incidentally, the contact that promotes 1s to 2s is extremely useful.

I want to buy the iap to support the dev, but not crazy about the fact it gives you access to a slew of different contacts (haven't looked closely at them to see what they do). Could always buy the iap and not use them, but it is an odd choice IMO.
Isn't experimnting with different sets of contacts one of the highpoints of the game and so having more to choose from a good thing?

I do, however, resent the consumable iaps...especially when I had no idea that was the case (I foolishly thought I'd get to use it once each game).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 08-11-2016 at 01:45 PM.