★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Motionlab
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 82.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Join in the fun with the most realistic Darts Game on iOS!

Come and play against the thousands of people playing Darts Match 2! Work your way up to become a professional darter and conquer the league table!

Play: Live Cricket Live 501 301 Around the Clock

Flawless aim and swipe dart throwing, easy to pick up tough to master.

Check out some Darts Match 2 features:

Take on opponents across the world!
Let your rival know what you think using the in-game Chat!
Level up and unlock Millions of dart combinations!
Play like a pro on an Official Unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard, the dartboard used in all major PDC darts events
Mountains of coins to be won in exclusive venues!

The sequel to Microsoft Beautiful Game winner Darts Match!

Support - If you experience any issues with Darts Match 2 or have a suggestion to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Contact us in the app or on our support page.

Tarriq's comments:
Hi

I know that some of you on the forum will already be familiar with Darts Match, a darts app for iOS created by the app development company I work for.

After shifting over 1.1 million downloads of the original app we have today released the follow-up, Darts Match 2 (which some of you have beta tested), now featuring live play, chat, Unicorn Darts new Eclipse HD2 dartboard, new venues etc.

You can download it here:



Were trying to drum up as much publicity as we can and its a FREE app.

Here is a link to the trailer for the app:



Give it a try and let me know what you think. The live play is really good if I may say so myself.
07-14-2016, 12:36 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 422
Fun dart game. Only reason losing a star is they want 10$ to get rid of ads and that's ridiculous. It's well made but You should be able to remove ads for any IAP.

If you like darts you'll probably like this, just not the rapey ad removal price.

07-14-2016, 01:01 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 812
Just downloaded and started playing. Played one game and I'm addicted!! lol


Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
07-14-2016, 03:39 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Just downloaded and started playing. Played one game and I'm addicted!! lol
Really pleased that you're enjoying it that much. Although I'm biased, I find the live option really addictive.
07-14-2016, 03:40 AM
#5
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo View Post
Fun dart game. Only reason losing a star is they want 10$ to get rid of ads and that's ridiculous. It's well made but You should be able to remove ads for any IAP.

If you like darts you'll probably like this, just not the rapey ad removal price.
I'm glad that you're liking the game. I understand your comments about the cost of removing the ads. I haven't been involved in choosing the advertising model we've opted for but will definitely pass on your comments about it.
07-14-2016, 04:10 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,209
Loving the game just as much as the first one but there have been a lot of crashes for me so far
07-14-2016, 04:20 AM
#7
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Loving the game just as much as the first one but there have been a lot of crashes for me so far
That's not good. I'll speak to our developers and let them know, sorry about that.
07-14-2016, 10:28 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarriq View Post
I'm glad that you're liking the game. I understand your comments about the cost of removing the ads. I haven't been involved in choosing the advertising model we've opted for but will definitely pass on your comments about it.
Other then the ad removal cost, I really like the game. I used to play darts a lot and I think you guys did a great job because it feels like you're playing darts as much as a video game could.

And the live games are a lot of fun.

The solo ones I was thinking it would be cool if there was an option to raise the bet against AI but have the AI get more difficult acordidng to how much the bet is raised. Just a thought.
07-14-2016, 10:29 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Loving the game just as much as the first one but there have been a lot of crashes for me so far
What device? I'm on iPad mini 4 and haven't had any crashes. I haven't tried my phone yet.
07-14-2016, 10:35 AM
#10
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo View Post
Other then the ad removal cost, I really like the game. I used to play darts a lot and I think you guys did a great job because it feels like you're playing darts as much as a video game could.

And the live games are a lot of fun.

The solo ones I was thinking it would be cool if there was an option to raise the bet against AI but have the AI get more difficult acordidng to how much the bet is raised. Just a thought.
Its great that you like Darts Match 2, we really have tried to make the throw as realistic as we possibly can so it's good to know that it feels like that. I like the idea you have mentioned about raising the stakes against AI opponents so I will definitely pass this suggestion onto our developers.