★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Show me the money! In this innovative hockey management sim, you are an up and coming agent. Can you negotiate with GMs to get good contracts for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young hockey players and shape their careers? Can you get them drafted and playing in the NHL? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern sports, leave your morals at the door and step this way

Game features:

Find promising young players and sign them up to your agency
Get your clients through the draft can you find a number one pick?
Tout your players to other teams, but dont let their GM find out!
Negotiate contracts and bonuses on behalf of your players
Find lucrative endorsement deals for your players dont worry, youll get your 10%!
Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
Upgrade your Scout to discover better players can you find the next wonderkid?
Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
Upgrade your Coach to improve your players' skill level
Buy luxury items and properties show off your bling!
Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game the first four seasons are free
No ads at all, ever
Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center

You've been a hockey GM and a hockey player now be a hockey agent! But what type of agent will you be will you make and take bribes or will you operate within the rules to keep your reputation intact?

However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!

StevenNicola's comments:
Following on from the success of my debut title Soccer Agent (4.5 out of 5 from all-time worldwide reviews) I have adapted the same addictive, fast-paced gameplay to the world of pro hockey. Hockey Agent should appeal to fans of strategy games such as Eastside Hockey Manager and NHL's Be a GM mode.

07-14-2016, 03:18 PM
4.6 out of 5 from 12 reviews worldwide so far

07-14-2016, 04:16 PM
I love sports management games. Downloading now.
07-15-2016, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartyfan6262 View Post
I love sports management games. Downloading now.
Hope you enjoy it!
07-16-2016, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenNicola View Post
Hope you enjoy it!
I like it. The surprise events that pop up from time to time (player demands a car) are cool and add some punch to the game. I'll be buying it once the free trial part ends. Good work on the game. It reminds me of Football Chairman a little.
07-17-2016, 03:45 AM
I would love this game with basketball
07-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartyfan6262 View Post
I like it. The surprise events that pop up from time to time (player demands a car) are cool and add some punch to the game. I'll be buying it once the free trial part ends. Good work on the game. It reminds me of Football Chairman a little.
Thanks.
Yes, Football Chairman was an influence - it's a game I admire.
07-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraudi2k View Post
I would love this game with basketball
There are plans afoot to make basketball, baseball and maybe US football versions too.