★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Klocki is my second puzzle game after successful Hook.

Its a relaxing game, that is loaded with a lot of different features.

Your goal is to connect different types of lines together. Calming music and sounds were made by Wojciech Wasiak.

Thank you for playing and supporting me!

Maciej Targoni

touchy85's comments:

"klocki"

Maciej Targoni
Genres: Games Family Puzzle
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Klocki is my second puzzle game after successful Hook.

Its a relaxing game, that is loaded with a lot of different features.

Your goal is to connect different types of lines together. Calming music and sounds were made by Wojciech Wasiak.

Thank you for playing and supporting me!

Maciej Targoni

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 49MB

07-13-2016, 12:17 PM

With a little bit of imagination you could call this the The Witness of iOS. Lot's of different style puzzles, where you have to figure out how to beat them. When the different styles of mash-up into 1 puzzle it's kind of brilliant. Only 30 minutes in, this has the potential to be one of the best puzzle games on iOS.

07-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

With a little bit of imagination you could call this the The Witness of iOS. Lot's of different style puzzles, where you have to figure out how to beat them. When the different styles of mash-up into 1 puzzle it's kind of brilliant. Only 30 minutes in, this has the potential to be one of the best puzzle games on iOS.
You are right, this is really good and I really like it thus far, this is a winner I can tell you.
07-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to watch the video & read up on it.
07-13-2016, 08:59 PM
Every bit of brilliant I hoped it would be and more. Great puzzle game.

At its heart, it's just another pipe puzzle game. But as a whole, it becomes so much more.
Players begin by swapping tiles to create correct pipe patterns (that have only rounded ends). The first interesting thing the game throws at you is the inclusion of a 3D environment, which might elicit nothing more than a little smile and relief that the 3D presentation of the game is more than window dressing.
Soon, however, the true inspiration in the game begins to shine. A new method of aligning pipes; a new method of changing the environment; and they all start building up together into puzzles that are really very fun.

The puzzles themselves may not be the most interesting or clever, but that's not the point; the concept is brilliant and it keeps up a healthy pace where you'll never get tired of the creative combinations of old ideas. I probably won't be able to stop myself from playing through it all today!
07-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Weird! There were like 4 or 5 levels with a really out of place graphical change to Polymer pieces. I thought it was really odd and it went away after those few levels, most of which were reskins of earlier levels. Were these meant to be in the final version of the game? It seems odd to have such out of place graphics that resembled Polymer so much and it soon went back to creative and interesting puzzles with the addition of a crazy creative new combination of mechanics. I'm wondering if those levels were included by mistake.
Edit: they reappear in a later level in tandem with normal lines and also in the final level. I don't really appreciate their purpose as a differently coloured line would have sufficed in their place.

Fun game overall! I wish it was a little bit longer: the potential to make trickier puzzles with the mechanics wasn't quite fully realised. Also I didn't like the polymer style final addition which didn't really serve any purpose. Also there is no fanfare when you finish the game; it just sends you back to the first level! I wouldn't mind some recognition for finishing the game.

Last edited by TheGreatEscaper; 07-14-2016 at 01:10 AM.
07-14-2016, 08:05 AM
I love Hook, and am delighted to see another puzzler by this developer. Downloading now.
07-14-2016, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Fun game overall! I wish it was a little bit longer: the potential to make trickier puzzles with the mechanics wasn't quite fully realised. Also I didn't like the polymer style final addition which didn't really serve any purpose. Also there is no fanfare when you finish the game; it just sends you back to the first level! I wouldn't mind some recognition for finishing the game.
I agree with pretty much all of this. I didn't mind the "Polymer" blocks but they didn't add anything to the game. The ending was a letdown and it was over in about 45 minutes for me, but I enjoyed playing it and I'm glad I bought it.
07-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Editor's Choice Game! I'm feeling very pleased while playing this game! Totally worth a download with only 1 dollar!!!

Congras to the dev!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
07-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Wow....5 Stars!
I have played it 30 minutes and i hope the end is far far away.