★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cannot upload an attachement in TouchArcade app

07-13-2016, 03:46 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Cannot upload an attachement in TouchArcade app

Hey everyone,

Not sure if it's a right place to submit my claim. Mods, please redirect the thread in this case.

While using TA offical app I decided to insert a screenshot from my iPhone 4S into my reply in one of the threads here. When I clicked [Add an attachement] and 'Choose image' nothing happens, just a white bar appears with 'Cancel' on it and that's it;(

Please advise.
07-14-2016, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uti4 View Post
Hey everyone,

Not sure if it's a right place to submit my claim. Mods, please redirect the thread in this case.

While using TA offical app I decided to insert a screenshot from my iPhone 4S into my reply in one of the threads here. When I clicked [Add an attachement] and 'Choose image' nothing happens, just a white bar appears with 'Cancel' on it and that's it;(

Please advise.
Nah, this is the right place to post this.

Unfortunately, this problem has been mentioned numerous times and while I'm not entirely sure, I think it's safe to assume it all comes down to the fact that the TouchArcade app is old and janky now...and will most likely remain that way.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-14-2016, 02:20 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Nah, this is the right place to post this.

Unfortunately, this problem has been mentioned numerous times and while I'm not entirely sure, I think it's safe to assume it all comes down to the fact that the TouchArcade app is old and janky now...and will most likely remain that way.
That's really a pity;(( TA is a community driven forum. Why not ask fellow devs for help and roll out an update for touch arcade app?)