★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quell Zen - the very embodiment of relaxing logic games - features over 200 beautifully crafted challenges.

This serene puzzler has you guiding raindrops through a series of colorful mazes. Enhanced by atmospheric orchestral music, the game's subtle, sophisticated mechanics evolve as you navigate its many levels, delivering an absorbing experience that's familiar but always fresh.

Set against a narrative of a Japanese family divided, Quell Zen will take you on an unforgettable journey. Step inside this beautiful world today.

Boardumb's comments:

07-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Amazing! Big fan of the entire Quell series. Can't wait to try it out. Instant buy!

07-14-2016, 03:22 AM
Quell has long been my favorite puzzle series on iOS, and so far this one does not dissapoint. It brings back the classic puzzle mechanics along with a few tricks of its own. The difficulty curve seems easier than the others but still a lot of fun. If you like puzzles be sure to pick this one up!
07-14-2016, 06:48 AM
Excellent series of games and fantastic developer. Money spent here without hesitation. Surprised not more going on in this thread...
07-14-2016, 07:17 AM
Thanks for your kind words and support, folks!

By the way, we are offering iOS early adopters a complimentary PC version!

All they need to do is email us (social[at]fallentreegames[dot]com) with proof of purchase (eg order number) of Quell Zen from the iOS Appstore, and we'll send them a Steam Key for the PC version!

This offer is valid till Sunday night.

Steam version.

Last edited by fallentreegames; 07-14-2016 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Added offer details
07-14-2016, 07:29 AM
Love all their games and have purchased this one as well. There are a lot of similar elements to previous games and some new. Enjoying it so far.
The story with letters is a nice touch. Made me want to call my mother....

Icon is a window to game's soul...
07-14-2016, 07:50 AM
Very few games are instabuy for me. This is one. In fact I was waiting for it to come out! Looks great!
07-14-2016, 08:18 AM
Yay, it's out! Anything Quell is an instabuy for me. And they all live permanently on my iThings. I've played a bit, and it's lovely, as expected. I really like the music, which is something I almost never say (I find most game music super annoying and usually play games with sound off, so this is a very nice treat). I'm very much looking forward to playing more. A lot more! 😀
07-14-2016, 08:41 AM
Put me down for instabuy as well. Love all the games in this series. Amazing dev & happy to add this one to the few games that remain on my iPad permanently.
07-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Instabuy. Anything starting with quell is instabuy