★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the near future, the secrets of the universe will be unlocked in the chicken egg. You have decided to get in on the gold rush and sell as many eggs as you can.

Hatch chickens, build hen houses, hire drivers, and commission research to build the most advanced egg farm in the world.

An incremental (clicker) game at its core, Egg, Inc. uses many elements from simulation games that give it a unique feel and play style. Instead of menus, you are presented with crisp and colorful 3D graphics and a delightful simulation of a swarm of chickens. In addition to choosing your investments wisely you must also balance your resources to ensure a smooth running and efficient egg farm.

There is something for everyone here:
Casual players love Egg Inc's laid back feel and beautiful appearance. Take your time to build a wonderful egg farm and explore all the content.

More experienced incremental (clicker) players will love the emergent gameplay and depth afforded by the different play styles needed throughout the game. To reach the ultimate goal of having a ginormous egg farm with an astronomical value, you will need to balance strategies throughout many prestiges to make best use of your time.

Features
- Simple, Casual gameplay with opportunities to challenge yourself
- Chicken swarm!
- Dozens of research items
- Dozens of missions
- Many different hen houses and shipping vehicles
- A "Nested" Prestige system has the game always feeling new
- Wonderful 3d graphics with pixel perfect UI and shadows
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards to compete with your friends and the world!
07-14-2016, 02:17 PM

To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of clickers. But I like the farm-theme and there's not that much tapping going on. It turns out to be more of a management game.

07-14-2016, 03:35 PM
This is just stupidly fun hahaha
I don't like clickers either , but I've been playing this all day.
You can upgrade the "clicking" component to just be a long press (to spawn chickens) which made the game infinitely more enjoyable for me.

I'm up to the liquid metal egg already
07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Haven't played a seriously great clicker in a long time. This is incredibly fun. Nothing like it out there and has every single feature of a great clicker . Prestige mode is important and this has it!
Raise chicken to produce your egg currency and upgrade the crap out of everything on your farm.
I hope the developer is active member.
07-14-2016, 04:50 PM
I keep telling myself "no more clickers", but between this and tap ascend, I can't help myself
07-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalosky View Post
I keep telling myself "no more clickers", but between this and tap ascend, I can't help myself
I have to play these games to get my upgades and grinding fulfilled. People like RPGs for this process but don't realize it most of the time .

Clickers are my way of not having to get into a huge story and sit through countless cut scenes for my adhd lol
07-14-2016, 05:33 PM
I like clicker art a lot of the time but the mechanics get boring so fast I stopped downloading them. Based on the few comments here I'm going to give this one a try.
07-14-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm really having fun with this one.
07-14-2016, 10:53 PM
Me too - I'm almost past the Fusion egg - I have prestiged a few times, it really helps a lot.
07-15-2016, 07:19 AM
I usually hate clickers. Extremely repetitive. I'm bored after several minutes because there are usually no challenge. However, based on people enthusiasm I will have to download this!