★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sun Yu
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Contra Strike - Zombie Shooter is a classic fast-paced fighting, shooting action game with high-quality game picture, epic background music and perfect smart touch technology! You childhood will be bring back in this game!
In 2633, the evil Red Falcon Organization have set a base on the Galuga archipelago near New Zealand in a plot to conquer the world. Two commandos, Rizer and Bean of the Contra unit, are sent to the island to destroy the enemy forces and uncover the true nature of the alien entity controlling them.
Highlighted Features
- 4 maps in the game;
- 24 guns you can equip and use;
- 3 heroes with different properties you can play;
- Different task modes;
- 5 skills to improve your ability;
- Various types of zombies, quick, strong, remote attack and powerful boss;
- Violent and bloody cartoon style
- Exciting fighting
- Various achivements you can reach and obtain the corresponding rewards.
07-15-2016, 09:12 AM

I know..this game has been released before..I remember the "steel man" suit or character and wanting to unlock it and use it to play the game because it reminded me of Warhammer 40,000...course it was costly or nigh impossible to obtain. I don't really remember if the game was worth playing...I'm pretty sure it was deleted quickly though =/

Why you gotta get me all excited with putting "contra" in your title and having to find out it clearly is no real contra game! blast!

07-15-2016, 10:03 AM
The app's icon reminds me of the Resident Evil's icon
07-15-2016, 10:57 AM
I wonder why...
07-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Love the original app icon. Great design! *cough*
07-15-2016, 01:04 PM

I can't understand why they left of the Capcom label and PlayStation trad...oh....Oooooooh...ic...QQ...I knew people ripped off characters and such a lot on shady mobile game releases..but usually they seem to actually go to the trouble of RE-producing their own rendition of said characters/ideas....THIS IS JUST ....<_< >_> >_< absolute..apathetic...lazy...straight up COPY AND PASTE FROM A PLAYSTATION 2 game cover...ffswtfholy....shame shame...lame lame...boycott boycott.

Last edited by Tychaeus; 07-15-2016 at 01:07 PM.
07-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Oh, no fair!! They said 'Contra'!!!
07-15-2016, 01:12 PM
Callin' you out soHn..

Sun Yu....fall on a sword of shame. No, but seriously...you should take this down, and remove it from the App Store.....well...maybe that's a bit harsh...BUT, you should ABSOLUTELY change your icon image.
07-15-2016, 04:15 PM
So....did som research on this guy..beware

I was right, this game was origin...er..let's say last..published back in April this year...from what I remember and played...it doesn't like anything actually changed since April...def. not new ffs. Initially I tried the iOS App Store link above..and strange...alrdy not available. So, I thought I would try the app shopper link...wth..and BAM BAM bing bong wOwWOweewOW...this guys has 'developed' quite a few PoS' apparently..all somewhat reminiscent of some other game...usually. I clicked his name and showed a list of his games and history of sales, updates, and old and new PRICE changes...this is what's really funny...MOST of his games listed had an original release of the game/app being free...like 10 games he released at least...all free. Recently..like just recently..he raised the price of most of the, to $4.99...like every single one...oh..oh..except...one sniper type shooter game (looked like it wanted to be counter strike) went from original release date price of FREE...to ...yes...$20.00 ahahahaha...I could barely bring myself to pay that price for one of THE most premium games on the App Store which is Warhammer 40k: Armegeddon...but of course I did eventually..cuz..duh.

So, just FYI to my fellow gamers, remember that name thar..Sun Yu...especially before you download one of his amazingly advertised apps with all the self generated 5 * reviews for $20.00.

Update: just searched 'contra' on App Store and bam..here the game is with a different icon art and name is : metal soldiers war: zombie killers..or some such, and the author is a different name: Guoshan Weng... And so I looked at the list of games published by him...all the same ones I just looked at earlier with minor tweaks here and there. The 'Critical Strike: CS Spiper game was still free here..odd..but then there is 'Dungeon Hunter: Ninja' which looks an awful lot like...hmm..Dungeon Hunter...yep...Cept this version here costs ya $15.00. Go get that bad boy and start playn' fo sho!

Last edited by Tychaeus; 07-15-2016 at 04:30 PM.
07-16-2016, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Oh, no fair!! They said 'Contra'!!!
Contra should hopefully be released this year