★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: AbyssRium is a game that helps relax your nerve. Level up your Stone, create your own fish and make the Aquarium belongs to you! A beautiful ocean world waiting for you to explore!

How to play?
Level up the stone by tapping.
Build Coral to double the vitality.
Use vitality to create your fish.

Features:
1.Simple Control---- create coral and fish with just a simple tap
2.Amazing graphics---you can view every fish in 3D dimension in HD
3.Lovely background music---- The song of a whale & the sound of water droplets all guide you to a beautiful musical world.
4.VR (Virtual Reality) Support----Use Cardboard to enjoy your abyss aquarium in VR mode. You can watch little fish swimming overhead and right before your eyesin 3D

Follow and contact us
If you have any suggestions or errors to report, please contact abysshelp@conew.com. We will do our best to respond to your invaluable opinions.

idle's comments:
Deep in the ocean’s abyss where all is quiet…
Make friends for the Lonely Corallite.

In the dark abyss lives one Corallite, all alone. Make some friends for the Lonely Corallite. Collect lives, create new coral and fish—you can build a splendid underworld!

There’s no rush. Enjoy watching the new creations swimming through the deep sea, listening to the melodic music…take your time.

FEATURES
  • Fish and coral of all shapes and colors!
  • Simple Controls
  • Beautiful Sound
  • VR (Virtual Reality) Support
  • iCloud Support
  • 3D Touch Support

Store info:
iOS : http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1068366937
AOS : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...leif.abyssrium

07-15-2016, 09:40 AM
Very Addictive!!

Amazing art !!!!! I love this!

07-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Not sure the previous comment was completely impartial, but, yes, this is a beautifully animated virtual aquarium. I like these sorts of apps but usually there isn't much to do. Abyssrium (weird title) is made more interactive by having a tap mechanic to develop and populate the reef. It's all very restful. Hope I get to see the whale.
07-17-2016, 01:54 AM
Think clicker crossed with relaxing 3d aquarium. It's quite lovely actually.
Definitely pick it up if you're looking for something pretty to wind down with or if you're a fan of incremental games.
07-17-2016, 10:01 AM
I've been enjoying it the last couple of days. Way more zen than normal clickers.

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
07-17-2016, 12:41 PM
I thought I had zero interest in clickers. I was wrong. This is very lovely!
07-17-2016, 08:15 PM
I am looking for the spotted mandarin dragonet, clown tang and convict tang if anyone knows how to get them please share
07-17-2016, 09:11 PM
This game looks amazing that is for sure. As for clickers goes it seems to have the same setup most have .
Some differences make it stand out. Worth playing if your not familiar with clicker genre.
I've played many with this setup so I might not play it as long as most but it's still looks great and still have a great setup.

It's actually an interactive ocean . You create life so it actually does differ from most clickers just had the basics of one. Hard to explain but 5 stars for sure

Last edited by Jayg2015; 07-17-2016 at 09:13 PM.
07-18-2016, 05:32 AM
Really enjoying this peaceful little distraction. Very charming and has a lovely look and feel to it. Not really into clicker style games but this has captured my attention.

Nice work.
07-18-2016, 11:21 AM
Ok I wrote my thoughts on this game yesterday and some things have changed for me.

This game has more depth then I ever imagined.
It's very interactive and has way more than your normal clicker.
I've spent 8 gameplay hours on this since last night.

There are small times where you need to step away and let the game build up money so you can play for couple hours straight without having a wall.

You can almost play this nonstop without hitting that wall but only for a small time.

So many different upgrades and features I've never seen before.

I can't reccommend this game enough now. Even if you don't like clickers you have to give this a try. It's my new favorite besides egg, inc.