★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Flip, slide, burn and explode! Guide the flames to the bombs to blow away each level.

- Flip and slide tiles to change paths.
- Fast-paced or slow, play it as a puzzle or arcade game or both, using the Pause and Boost functions.
- Personal Best and World Record scores for each level.
- 25 levels for free, and the full 225 in 9 worlds with a single In-App Purchase, which includes all future updates and bonus levels.
- Full in-game instructions and assistance.
- Sensible, clean controls.
- Colour perception assistance.

baykah's comments:

I'm a lone developer, who's had the idea for this game floating around for a long time. Only recently have I had the time to design and develop it. This is my first attempt at a game, and it's quite a relief to finally get it out there. If people enjoy playing it, all the better. Thanks for looking.

07-20-2016, 02:51 PM
I've been playing this game for about a week and I think it's really well done. It looks great and plays great. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of timer based puzzles. I prefer a nice relaxing pace where I can zen out. I still recommend it though!
07-28-2016, 02:55 AM
Thank's gaymerX. Yes, a few people have said that the timer is off-putting. I think I need to make it more obvious that you can pause and still move and flip tiles while the flames have stopped. So I'm going to make some changes, one an option to remove the timer and another to change 'Pause' to something else.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Paul.
08-01-2016, 05:12 AM
Been playing this and I love it but I've got to world 4 level 10 and there are no flames! I can skip past it but I think you've done something wrong there!!

08-02-2016, 03:44 PM
... Oops.

Hi Nora,

Thanks so much for that. Yep, a bug in that level. I won't bore you with the details but it's fixed. You can get past it anyway, but in the upcoming update (with a few other helpful changes) the flames will appear. If it helps in advance, there are two, starting left and right of the top-centre gap.

Send me this to my support address (see website) if you want to, and I'll tell you how to unlock the level designer, as a thank you, as long as you keep it a secret

Paul.
Yesterday, 12:37 PM
v1.2

Hi, version 1.2 released, fixing that bug and a few more tweaks. Currently working on an additional 75 levels.

AppPicker has put Flipzyx at #1 in their Hot Apps section! http://www.apppicker.com/apps/hotapps