★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 游道易Yodo1
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***The latest Dark Harvest update is ripe for the picking - half the price off!

For centuries, a battle has raged between good and evil. Today, that struggle unfolds... in your garden.

Dark Harvest is a Match 3 game... with a twist! This game allows you to play with balls (and a lot of them too!) without getting your hands dirty. This is a hypnotic, physics-based game, where you launch chemical orbs and match them with balls of the same color. Your goal is to finish each level, giving you a chance to breed an evil veggie or fruit. Each one you collect is added to your ARMY of DOOM!

***DARK HARVEST IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE IPOD TOUCH AND 3GS

****Customer Feedback*******
"Awesome spin to a classic! The game's art is original and refreshing. Gameplay is exceptional..." Jermsfiveten

"Best game in the apps store" - crayonjax

"great twists in the game mechanics, gorgeous graphics, online features and fun storyline..." JeepSurfer

Features:
*Multi Game Modes
*30 levels
*7 hidden levels
*6 power ups
*36 incredibly icky veggies and fruits
*Global and Local leader boards
10-13-2009, 07:54 AM
Apparently I won a promo code for this game, so I'll be sure to post my thoughts..

Also o.o Looks different than I imagined for some reason.

10-13-2009, 08:00 AM
Same here, I'm not sure what I was expecting but it's not that. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. I also won a promo so as soon as that arrives I'll post some impressions.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
10-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Has anyone tried this out? I didnt care for the iDevice version of Snood, Bust-a-move was junk and eyegores was kind of awkward, I am kind of interested in this one.
10-13-2009, 04:50 PM
Looks like another match 3 game or something. I could hardly tell what marbles have to do with evil vegetables O.o
I was expecting some adventure game with the title, but yet it's just another match 3 with a different skin, and a ridiculous price tag for a match 3.
Pass.

Last edited by Aurora; 10-13-2009 at 06:02 PM.
10-13-2009, 05:09 PM
its gettin rediculous, i thought this might be some kinda spoof adventure to

if yer gonna make the effort to code and do some half decent artwork, please devs use some originality. is there some kinda match 3 game maker or sommit? seriously .. take a look back at games of old for inspiration or sommit, just stop now with these types of games .. pleeeease!

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
10-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Has anyone tried this out? I didnt care for the iDevice version of Snood, Bust-a-move was junk and eyegores was kind of awkward, I am kind of interested in this one.
I haven't yet, but I'm told a code is on the way, so I'm looking forward to it.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-16-2009, 05:18 AM
Just received the email from RedRocket Games. Dark Harvest is Free for a limited time
10-16-2009, 05:27 AM
Didn't the dev make a thread? Anyway, I'm rather angry because I bought it yesterday for the full price, gonna see if I can get a refund.

10chars
10-16-2009, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Just received the email from RedRocket Games. Dark Harvest is Free for a limited time
...and downloaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.