★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Castle OF Magics is a fantastic game just beat it.

10-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Castle OF Magics is a fantastic game just beat it.

After numerous times of trying and many frustrating hours i finally took down that dumb magician.overall the game was awesome they always hit me with something new, each stage and power up was diffrent and all the little things made this game great 4/5.
10-13-2009, 11:18 AM
in my opinion, soosiz is by far superior to castle of magic

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

10-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
in my opinion, soosiz is by far superior to castle of magic

Agreed I liked the look and idea of castle of magic But the controls didn't work for me.............a deal breaker
10-13-2009, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Agreed I liked the look and idea of castle of magic But the controls didn't work for me.............a deal breaker
Not to mention the fact that it stutters even on a 3Gs...
10-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Castle of Magic is one of the worst games I've played on any platform ever.

Soosiz was one of the best, at least on iPhone.

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
10-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diffusion8r View Post

Agreed again. It was one of those games I wanted to love and after seeing the movie of the game in motion, I picked it up on day one. I just don't understand how anyone could like the control in the game with that virtual pad thingy !! Biggest disapointment so far.
10-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah I def didn't care for that game one bit. Controls are terrible, and it sputters all day long, and to top it off the graphics weren't that great anyway.
10-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diffusion8r View Post

I agree...I don't know why I got Castle of Magic, definitely one of the worse games I've bought
10-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Well first of all congrats for beating the game. So lets all beat on the new guy with their first accomplishment!

Ok so "ilovemyipod" since you liked castle of magic you will LOVE soosiz! I think you will find the game a LOT better and the controls INFINITELY better and can't wait to hear you rave about THAT game!!!!!
10-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Well first of all congrats for beating the game. So lets all beat on the new guy with their first accomplishment!

Ok so "ilovemyipod" since you liked castle of magic you will LOVE soosiz! I think you will find the game a LOT better and the controls INFINITELY better and can't wait to hear you rave about THAT game!!!!!
alright thanks ive already brought soozis even b4 beating castle of magic but i have other apps to play like zenonia,madden 10, and rolando 2, and modern combat ill get to soozis soon.