★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Solve the Mysteries of Terrarium once and for all! With the help of your Terra Monsters battle your way to freedom. Explore the incredible looking, completely 3D open world and ultimately join the heroes from TM1 & 2 to save the entire world from disaster.

Terra Monsters is a completely 3D Open World Creature Capturing Game.

No internet connection is required to play this game.

FEATURES
100+ 3D Terra Monsters to collect, including LEGENDARY Terra Monsters.
Strategic 3v3 3D battles to master.
Incredible looking 3D world with day and night cycles to explore and discover.
24+ hours of gameplay with a deep and immersive storyline - learn the truth behind 'Terrarium'.
Catch, train and evolve Terra Monsters to become the best Terra Rancher in the land.
Care for and bond with your Terra Monsters in your Ranch.
250+ amazing moves to train your Terra Monsters.
All previous starters are available to catch in this game, have your dream Terra Monsters roster of Flofox, Dandylion, Niptune, Pandemite, Ninevolt, Jagwar, Viperno and Freyon.
Test your skills against real players in the online multiplayer arena!
07-21-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi, thanks for posting this up here, we’re delighted to have launched the game. We really love the touch arcade community and cannot wait to start getting feedback from the game on here. To celebrate this community and the launch of the game we are giving out 50 vouchers to members of this forum. To get your voucher simply post in this thread (click the hyperlink) or send me a PM and I will get a voucher code to you!

If you have any thoughts, criticisms, praises, suggestions make sure you post them, we will read, consider or act on them.

Last edited by metalcasket; 07-21-2016 at 08:13 AM.

07-21-2016, 08:12 AM
The next person to post a promo code request in this thread is getting a nice little time-out.

PROMO CODES GO HERE.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 07-21-2016 at 08:26 AM.
07-21-2016, 08:25 AM
This game is awsome,even when creating your character they have options to make you look different.I will say this,when you get to the part where they show you how to equip moves,don't slide your move in the bar until he tells you,or you will have to restart,now I will go back to playing.
07-21-2016, 08:26 AM
This looks great!
Any game that I can play without Internet connection gets +1 star in my book.
The graphics look great too.

@SocialTitan - PM sent
07-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Looks pretty cool. Open world night and day cycle. I'm not your typical Pokemon type player, but I'm always on the lookout for one that clicks with me.
07-21-2016, 08:53 AM
They keep mentioning 3D like its 1999 lol
07-21-2016, 09:24 AM
07-21-2016, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraf View Post
They keep mentioning 3D like its 1999 lol
Statistically, most games on the app store are not 3D. Just sayin.
07-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The next person to post a promo code request in this thread is getting a nice little time-out.

PROMO CODES GO HERE.
Free stuff is nice, but let's support our gaming entrepreneurs.

On another note, I just purchased it and am about to dive in. This game looks fun. I never played the first two, but it seems like I won't need to in order to fully enjoy this game.

I'll post impressions after I play for a few.