★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Scoops Highscores!

10-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Scoops Highscores!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is only top ten highscores on this game and there isn't a thread on it.

Mine-96820

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
10-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is only top ten highscores on this game and there isn't a thread on it.

Mine-96820
I've seen a thread on it, highs discussed were around a million. I can get about 250,000, and have seen 325ish on the twitter scores.

Sorry if that bursts your enthusiasm...I know what its like to be psyched about scores and then humbled by the leaderboards.

Last time I checked, you can click on a box on the score screen I think it was to see the twitter scores. Annoying that they dont have a server with permanent high scores.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale

Last edited by ArtNJ; 10-13-2009 at 02:12 PM.
10-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
I've seen a thread on it, highs discussed were around a million. I can get about 250,000, and have seen 325ish on the twitter scores.

Sorry if that bursts your enthusiasm...I know what its like to be psyched about scores and then humbled by the leaderboards.
Yep, already a thread here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=1402

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
10-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post

no . i knew i was pretty bad already, but one million kinda makes me wonder if that person has a life ok sorry, mods please lock this thread.

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me