★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you like Sudoku and Logigrams this game is for you!

Hungry Cat is back in this game redefining the Picross! use your color brushes to complete the grid and discover the picture. Each level is a brain-teaser and youll have to be logical and ingenious to resolve all of them.

- 440 grids and one new super-grid every Tuesday.
- Our new rules are simple, just use color, number and group indications to resolve every puzzle.
- 4 difficulty modes: Easy, Medium, Hard and Extrem.
- Automatic save, just play and pause at any moment.
- A useful tool: hypothesis mod, which allows you to test and valid your theories.
- Another useful tool: the magical brush, which allows you to paint a column and a line from one point of the grid (limited utilization)
- Online achievements and score tabs
- Totally free!
- Earn hundreds of sardines for Hungry Cat!
07-24-2016, 12:52 AM
Just picked this up again because reminded by the update to paint it black (had played both of these and others a few years ago).

I have to say, this is even better than paint it black (which is also excellent), and I was impressed to see they're updating this as well.

Really enjoying doing the picross while listening to podcasts
07-24-2016, 01:30 AM
By far my favorite picross game on mobile. Have it installed on almost all my devices since I discovered it.
07-24-2016, 12:38 PM
I reinstalled Paint it Back and all of the sudden I was hooked. Then I got this game and the same thing happened. I have noticed these type of games before but never really gave them a good try.
07-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Interesting. I only just discovered Paint It Back - and picross itself - the other day. Love it. I will definitely look at this once I have worked out all the PIB puzzles.

2016 GOTY nominations: Crashlands, FFIX, Sky Force Reloaded, Lost Socks, Tennis Champs Returns, Teeny Titans, Human Resource Machine
Comeback of the year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

GC ID: OrangutanKungfu