★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Party Hard GO: Mass Murder Simulator

07-25-2016, 03:09 AM
Party Hard GO: Mass Murder Simulator

Your neighbors are having a loud party at 3am. Stop them by any means. I'm finally happy to reveal that Party Hard is coming to mobile soon, and this week we're starting a beta test!

Party Hard released on PC last August and made waves in the streaming community. It plays a lot like Hitman, if it was a topdown, over the top dark humor murder fest. Featuring dancing bears in sunglasses, aliens, zombies, sharknados, and more. All of it is in the mobile version. Party Hard GO is a working title.

We are not sharing any official images or videos of the upcoming mobile version. But here's what I can share:

- Completely reworked UI and controls
- A zoom in-out function. On phones it's best to play zoomed in while on tablets it plays just like the desktop/console version of the game
- IT WORKS! It took a while, but this is the actual Party Hard game playable on mobile devices. Anyone who played the desktop version will be wondering how it plays, and after a little bit of getting used to I could beat the game.

We're looking for testers with iPhones and iPads.

Sign-up for the beta. TestFlight invites will be sent out by end of week!

EDIT: We're about to launch a new update with virtual button controls.

I spent some time playing it and it's pretty good:

Thanks a ton folks, hope to get some good feedback going here
- Alex Nichiporchik, producer on Party Hard

Last edited by tinyBuild; 08-13-2016 at 05:50 AM.
07-25-2016, 03:53 AM
Party Hard IOS

Finally!! Been waiting for this game to go Mobile for so long Thank you Devs

07-25-2016, 04:14 AM
Sure, I have an iPhone 6s and iPad Pro 9.7 both with latest iOS.
07-25-2016, 04:19 AM
Great news! I have played this game Before on Xbox one and loved it. Can't wait to have it on the go and I love the title please keep Party Hard Go
07-25-2016, 04:29 AM
Sweet!! I've been waiting for this for ages!!! I have an iPhone 6+ and would love to test!!
07-25-2016, 05:09 AM
Finally, this was one of the games that got me back on my PC can't wait to see what's in store

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
07-25-2016, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Finally, this was one of the games that got me back on my PC can't wait to see what's in store
Funny you should say that. Playdead's INSIDE got me to launch Steam for the first time in a very long time and with Party Hard hitting iOS, I was like "Screw it" and it's downloading on Steam as I speak.

Oh, and I signed up for the beta. Naturally.

Of course knowing Party Hard, I do worry if Apple's gonna push this through without a fight. I hope we at least get the full proper experience and not a censored version.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Great news! I have played this game Before on Xbox one and loved it. Can't wait to have it on the go and I love the title please keep Party Hard Go
Anyone else digging the name Party Hard Go?
07-25-2016, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyBuild View Post
Anyone else digging the name Party Hard Go?
I love it...but have my concerns. Then again, if Pokémon can do it without Squeenix getting their panties in a bunch, then I have guess I have no reason to worry.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-25-2016, 05:58 AM
test flight

ion.usa.ign@gmail.com