★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The wolves stole the map showing the location to grandma's house ! I must warn her, as quickly as possible ! And avoid the pitfalls the wolves left on the way. this is my story and i need your help !

Discover now the first world of RedStory !

Key features :
- Gorgeous graphics, packed with humour !
- Fantastic Animations & VFX !
- Captivating music and incredible atmosphere !
- A fluid and intuitive gameplay !
- Cute character !
- 24 languages

Boardumb's comments:

RedStory® Little Red Riding Hood

FROM PARIS ENTERTAINMENT
Genres: Games Action Adventure Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The wolves stole the map showing the location to grandma's house ! I must warn her, as quickly as possible ! And avoid the pitfalls the wolves left on the way. this is my story… and i need your help !

Discover now the first world of RedStory, The Enchanted Forest !

Key features :
- Gorgeous graphics, packed with humours !
- Fantastic Animations & VFX !
- Captivating music and incredible atmosphere !
- A fluid and intuitive gameplay !
- Cute character !

SPECIAL LAUNCH DEAL : Unlock ads with 50% discount !

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 110.2MB

07-25-2016, 03:26 PM
Been waiting for this one

07-25-2016, 05:24 PM
This one looks truly amazing!
07-26-2016, 07:09 AM
Been playing a little and can absolutely see the Rayman influence. Graphics are beautiful and checks all the boxes for a platformer. Controls well....tap to jump, swipe down to slide, and move device side to side when swinging on a rope.

Looking forward to the US release so I can get rid of the ads. That would be my only complaint. An ad loads every time you finish a level or try to replay a level which slows things down. Once the ads are gone will be much more enjoyable as you'll be able to start playing again right away after death.
07-27-2016, 08:11 AM
Out in the US.

So bought the iap to get rid of ads and definitely improves the experience. However, the more I play, the more I feel that the controls need to be tightened up. I'm constantly dying through the fault of the controls as the taps aren't as responsive as they should be.

I'm a sucker for platformers like this. As I said before, the graphics are beautiful and level design is great. If the controls were a little more responsive, the game would be perfect. I also think it could be slowed down a little as the character is too far to the right when moving so therefore there are a lot of accidental deaths due to not seeing the trap ahead.
07-28-2016, 04:04 AM
Minimum iOS requirement iOS 9.1, works fine on. 9.0.2 if jailbroken and trick the ipa files minimum requirements

Last edited by Mince0; 07-28-2016 at 07:52 AM.
07-28-2016, 11:04 AM
Needs controller support!
07-29-2016, 02:22 PM
I had been following this project for a long time, the developer was a part of a dev community and saw them post about it years ago. Pretty amazing accomplishment for a smaller team. As jpgold said the visuals are great. Just played the first few levels and found it enjoyable, definitely get a Rayman feel. Perhaps some of the control issues discussed could be tightened up in an update? Wonder if the dev is on the forums, would be cool to hear from them. Excited to see a smaller team make something like this and get a feature on the Appstore.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
08-13-2016, 08:22 AM
With the updates the game plays better than ever
08-15-2016, 04:13 PM
Controls are fine but the camera perspective is not wide enough and you see stuff too late to react. Controls are just a tiny bit too unresponsive. Iaps seem ok but there a bunch of lives power ups etc. Idk. I prefer altos adventure still.