★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The town of Heropolis has been destroyed! Can you rebuild it to be the center of justice once more?
Grow your heroes, gather your friends, and battle evil in this superhero simulation game.

In a town devastated by the nefarious Evilcorp, all hope seems lost... yet the flames of justice aren't so easily quenched. One gallant hero won't rest until their town is restored to its former glory.
Construct a secret base, gather heroes from far and wide, and bring peace back to Heropolis!

Rebuild the town however you like; shops, roads, and other facilities are all at your disposal.
Enlist your friends' heroes and cooperate to form a powerful battle team. With your powers combined, you can crush Evilcorp once and for all!

Customize your avatar, vehicles and more to make this superhero tale really your own!

-----------------------------------------
All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.

Should the screen go dark and freeze, try to power your device down and relaunch the game.

Certain features require in-app purchases.

Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kaipa.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!

Follow kairokun2010 on Twitter for the latest Kairosoft news and information.
07-26-2016, 08:07 AM
Ooohh... Kairosoft and superheroes!

INSTAB...!!!

Oh, it's free. I guess i could tread carefully. But not passing this up.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-26-2016, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ooohh... Kairosoft and superheroes!

INSTAB...!!!

Oh, it's free. I guess i could tread carefully. But not passing this up.
Definitely let us know how it goes. What's the IAP?

Won't be able to look into this until later in the day when at home, but have been curious about this one from the moment it launched on Android last week.
07-26-2016, 08:58 AM
Reminds me that I backed (on kick starter) an iOS game long long ago that was supposed to be very very similar but ..... no news from the dev since long ago... The game was supposed to come out 3 years ago if I remember well. Anyway I'll get this one instead and give up waiting for the other super heroes game
07-26-2016, 09:22 AM
There are consumable IAPs for the premium currency, but there is a "premium" purchase of $10 that removes ads, gives daily premium currency, and increases in-game limits. The only downside is how you need to login daily to gather the daily premium gift.

Cant really get into the game much yet coz it's my turn to keep an eye on the kids. :P

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-26-2016, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
There are consumable IAPs for the premium currency, but there is a "premium" purchase of $10 that removes ads, gives daily premium currency, and increases in-game limits. The only downside is how you need to login daily to gather the daily premium gift.

Cant really get into the game much yet coz it's my turn to keep an eye on the kids. :P
I empathize.

As for the other game being brought up, I believe you're referring to Chroma Squad? I think it's out on Steam, though the mobile version is still missing. I'm looking forward to that one, though
07-26-2016, 10:50 AM
Very disappointed😢

10$ (13$ in my country)
Then MAYBE, you will have to buy more.
No portrait orientation.

Yes the theme is nice, but I think the price is not what Kairosoft got me used to.

6'99 full game.

Don't like the way they headin'

Just my 10 cents.
07-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Probably one of the worst Kairosoft games I've played, in all honesty, and I've played all of them to date. Gameplay is buggy and just shoddy, to say the least. Graphics and sprites are on par with what we've seen from Kairosoft, however.

Example of buggy/shoddy gameplay: Beginning area, starting mission: Enemy spawns in the grass. Follow all prompts. Message at the top says "Meat is full!" and the battle doesn't ensue. Closed the app, re-opened the app, same issue. Had to keep doing this until the enemy team spawned somewhere my self-made Hero was able to reach him.

Just.. I'm deleting this app as we speak.
07-26-2016, 10:58 AM
https://www.facebook.com/ChromaSquad/

Seems like a rip from this, but worse.
07-26-2016, 11:19 AM
An old-time Kairosoft charmee, I've actually come to prefer titles without battles (Pocket Academy, etc). The mechanics in all their combat systems to date have always been simplistic to the point of non-interactivity (and tactical irrelevance), turning them into roadblocks to the fun parts instead of entertainment in themselves.

Any different this time around?

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 07-26-2016 at 11:22 AM.