★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Editor's Choice in over 80 countries!

** Not recommended for iOS below 7.0**

"As clever and creative as it is simple and minimalist, Blyss will have you coming back for more time and time again"
- 8/10 PocketGamer

"Blyss appears to achieve that sweet spot of being complex and in depth, while still having a zen-like vibe"
- TouchArcade

"If recent releases like Dots & Co, Quell Zen, and klocki werent enough to whet your appetite, then Blyss is a fine addition to any puzzle game collection"
- 4.5/5 AppAdvice

"To put it bluntly, Blyss is one of the best puzzle games I've ever played"
- MacStories

"Blyss is just about the chillest puzzle game youll ever play"
- MacWorld

______

Travel through Beautiful mountains, serene valleys and harsh deserts solving Blyss' unique and self-evolving puzzles.

The endless puzzle adventure along with musical ambient themes will keep you hooked for hours as you write your own high scoring saga.

Features :

- Procedurally generated Unqiue and Unlimited Puzzles
- 3 Challenging & Exciting Game Modes!
- Global Leaderboards for every Game Mode
- Hand crafted Missions to keep the thrill going
- Special Combo system
- Facebook and Twitter High-Score Picture Card Sharing
- Ambient Themes with unique handpicked Music
- Serene Visuals
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DropoutGames
Facebook: http://facebook.com/DropoutGames
Support: support@dropoutgames.in
Publishing Enquiries: business@dropoutgames.in

Boardumb's comments:

07-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Played some of this if anyone wants to see it in action:

(I haven't seen that slanted view from the screenshots, but maybe it's because I haven't played enough yet to unlock the other two modes?)

You also can't save progress in middle of a game. I forced myself to lose in this video so I could take a break and still have the high score count.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 07-26-2016 at 05:25 PM.

07-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Love this gem of puzzlers ! Do yourself the favor and snag it up! Relaxing, just a joy to play, and gets challenging later on. Only played one mode so far and I was already happy with my purchase!
07-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Looks really interesting. I'll have to do some research on it.
07-26-2016, 09:38 PM
"This is never gonna end"

AppUnwrapper 2016
07-27-2016, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
You also can't save progress in middle of a game. I forced myself to lose in this video so I could take a break and still have the high score count.
Thanks. That's a deal breaker for me.
07-27-2016, 03:02 AM
Looks lovely. Sounds lovely. Somehow not quite clicking with me yet. I don't really know why.

Most puzzle games I just crack on with and keep playing, but I find that at the end of a game I don't particularly want to play it again immediately.

Strange.
07-27-2016, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Thanks. That's a deal breaker for me.
And me unfortunately
07-27-2016, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Played some of this if anyone wants to see it in action:

YouTube: video

(I haven't seen that slanted view from the screenshots, but maybe it's because I haven't played enough yet to unlock the other two modes?)

That's a first. I wish I could force myself to play better so I could have a middle of the game!
07-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
"This is never gonna end"

AppUnwrapper 2016
Lol did I say that?

My main issue with this game is that it's the type of game I would only play for a few minutes at a time -- but, as seen in my video, that's not possible. I won't be playing it anymore because unless I want to play for even longer than that one game in one sitting, there's no point. And I know I don't want to do that.

I also need to solve another 191 puzzles to unlock one of the other modes (Playground) and 291 to unlock the other (Time Attack). Considering that video I posted was 50 puzzles (levels? I think they're the same thing?), that's not happening either. Not sure why such a huge barrier was put up to play the different modes. Unless I'm misunderstanding what counts as a single "puzzle."