★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Blyss launched on iOS with Editor's Choice in 78 countries and Worldwide feature!

"As clever and creative as it is simple and minimalist, Blyss will have you coming back for more time and time again"
- 8/10 PocketGamer

"Blyss appears to achieve that sweet spot of being complex and in depth, while still having a zen-like vibe"
- TouchArcade

"If recent releases like Dots & Co, Quell Zen, and klocki werent enough to whet your appetite, then Blyss is a fine addition to any puzzle game collection"
- 4.5/5 AppAdvice

"To put it bluntly, Blyss is one of the best puzzle games I've ever played"
- MacStories

"Blyss is just about the chillest puzzle game youll ever play"
- MacWorld

______

Travel through Beautiful mountains, serene valleys and harsh deserts solving Blyss' unique and self-evolving puzzles.

The endless puzzle adventure along with musical ambient themes will keep you hooked for hours as you write your own high scoring saga.

Features :

- Procedurally generated Unqiue and Unlimited Puzzles
- 3 Challenging & Exciting Game Modes!
- Global Leaderboards for every Game Mode
- Hand crafted Missions to keep the thrill going
- Special Combo system
- Facebook and Twitter High-Score Picture Card Sharing
- Ambient Themes with unique handpicked Music
- Serene Visuals
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/blyssgame
Facebook: http://facebook.com/blyssgame
Support: support@dropoutgames.in

Boardumb's comments:

07-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Played some of this if anyone wants to see it in action:

(I haven't seen that slanted view from the screenshots, but maybe it's because I haven't played enough yet to unlock the other two modes?)

You also can't save progress in middle of a game. I forced myself to lose in this video so I could take a break and still have the high score count.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 07-26-2016 at 05:25 PM.

07-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Love this gem of puzzlers ! Do yourself the favor and snag it up! Relaxing, just a joy to play, and gets challenging later on. Only played one mode so far and I was already happy with my purchase!
07-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Looks really interesting. I'll have to do some research on it.
07-26-2016, 09:38 PM
"This is never gonna end"

AppUnwrapper 2016
07-27-2016, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
You also can't save progress in middle of a game. I forced myself to lose in this video so I could take a break and still have the high score count.
Thanks. That's a deal breaker for me.
07-27-2016, 03:02 AM
Looks lovely. Sounds lovely. Somehow not quite clicking with me yet. I don't really know why.

Most puzzle games I just crack on with and keep playing, but I find that at the end of a game I don't particularly want to play it again immediately.

Strange.
07-27-2016, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Thanks. That's a deal breaker for me.
And me unfortunately
07-27-2016, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Played some of this if anyone wants to see it in action:

YouTube: video

(I haven't seen that slanted view from the screenshots, but maybe it's because I haven't played enough yet to unlock the other two modes?)

That's a first. I wish I could force myself to play better so I could have a middle of the game!
07-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
"This is never gonna end"

AppUnwrapper 2016
Lol did I say that?

My main issue with this game is that it's the type of game I would only play for a few minutes at a time -- but, as seen in my video, that's not possible. I won't be playing it anymore because unless I want to play for even longer than that one game in one sitting, there's no point. And I know I don't want to do that.

I also need to solve another 191 puzzles to unlock one of the other modes (Playground) and 291 to unlock the other (Time Attack). Considering that video I posted was 50 puzzles (levels? I think they're the same thing?), that's not happening either. Not sure why such a huge barrier was put up to play the different modes. Unless I'm misunderstanding what counts as a single "puzzle."