★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bivis
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 35.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: Free today with App of the Day.
---------------------------------------
Blicke is a unique puzzle game that encourages you to guide the colored blocks across the board to take each one of them to their target.

The blocks slide until they hit a wall or another block, challenging you to figure out how to use your pieces as support to create new paths and beat the 84 handmade levels.

There's no time or move count limit. It is challenging you to simply complete the puzzles.

It sounds simple, right? But I dare you to complete all levels.

FEATURES
- 84 handmade levels
- Easy to play
- Minimalistic graphics
- Provides a great challenge experience for players.
- No time or move count limit
- No IAP
- No ADs

Bivis's comments:

07-27-2016, 11:42 AM
I played this game a few weeks back, and finished it because it's really great and well put together.

It may look simple but you need to try level 64 for instance my favorite level and hardest level I think.

Puzzle fans should lap this up in an instance.

07-27-2016, 02:37 PM
This game is definitely worth picking up. Some puzzles are quite easy while others are head scratchers. As a fan of puzzles I am enjoying this game a lot. Fun for all ages.
07-28-2016, 01:48 AM
Interesting. Premium puzzle game with no IAP! Instant buy.

Really like the minimalistic interface. The game is prime to have a move count as a goal, but I understand the developer's decision not to implement this.

Like the mechanic that the exit nodes themselves can act as blocks. Other similar puzzle games do not usually leverage this as an added mechanic. Intrigued to see how far the game can take this in later puzzles.

Blicke, you peaked my interest when you stated in a previous post that only a few players have managed to complete the entire game:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...8&postcount=26

Sounds like a direct challenge!

Last edited by y2kmp3; 07-28-2016 at 01:51 AM.
07-28-2016, 08:05 AM
I love this style of sliding puzzle game and Blicke is certainly very fun and hard to stop playing. The minimalistic art is great and there is a steady introduction of new elements to give it variety. I am 24 levels in and the challenge level seems right at this point. Some puzzles take a bit of head scratching, but none have come close to frustrating yet. A Game Center leaderboard displays how you compare against your friends in levels completed. Highly recommended for puzzle folks!

Disclaimer: I got a promo code, but I would have been quite happy purchasing this one.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the feedback!
It's great to know that many people have enjoyed the game.

Next steps on roadmap:
- iCloud sync and backup
- 12 new levels
07-29-2016, 02:59 PM
First Thanks for the Dev. Working hard to create this amazing game and yes! It's an awwsome puzzle game for killing time while free it's so great and so hard and much fun. I really recommended to pay for this game as it's deserve
07-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Been playing this for last hour. Gradual increasing of difficulty has me playing more and more. Pushing blocks to get to other parts of the map trying to get each color to their respective goals. There is a rewind button so progress can be made and strategy can be used . Some levels have me scratching my head and later moving them into th right spots. Some of the puzzles I get right away and others take me many tries and rewinds.

70+ levels are increasing difficulty. There is a stat telling how many people have completed each level. Of course the further you get that number decreases so that's something I enjoy because it lets me know my hard work has me further than most people.

This is an Indie developer I will be following. I'll be picking up his other two games as well.

This is a fun game for sure if your into puzzle type games which I know the toucharcade community usually is all about. Really enjoy this and reccommend to almost everyone .

Last edited by Jayg2015; 07-30-2016 at 12:21 AM.
07-30-2016, 01:20 AM
Really been enjoying the game good to see something different
07-30-2016, 05:49 AM
I am now down to the last set of levels. I hope more are coming soon!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve