★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-19-2017, 03:20 AM
any news on whats in store for june update?

really hope there are new ships as there is really nothing to spend money on

Getting close to 100 phoenixes too...

Plus+ ID: osterus
06-19-2017, 06:11 AM
The plan is to have more than 1 new ship and some pretty big tweaks to one or two abilities

06-20-2017, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selachii View Post
The plan is to have more than 1 new ship and some pretty big tweaks to one or two abilities
hype!

really hope the june update is going to be big!

rigth now, all i do is spend 2 minutes everyday to get to act 5 in SS missions so i stay in league lol.

really nothing to do... hoping for more content/ships ! or as mentioned, weekly missions!

06-24-2017, 07:56 PM
The Phoenix War2 game is pretty cool me and my son like playing
06-27-2017, 05:20 AM
I have some additional info to share about the June update. There will be 3 new ships to collect & upgrade and several balancing changes and improvements. One of which is the Personal Shield, which now works more like other Zen abilities and doesn't consume energy anymore.

Release the screen to start charging your Personal Shield. The shield charges really fast, even faster than the Reflex EMP. We also slow down time ever so slightly to help judge whether the shield will be in time to save you and we keep the reduced speed as long as the shield is active. The shield remains active for a good couple of seconds so it will be easy to block lasers. The shield expires when its timer runs out OR when the player starts moving and shooting again. So, you can use the shield to break through a wall off bullets and be done with it, or choose to ride it out for its entire duration if you need to catch a breath. Ranking up the shield increases its lifetime and reduces the charge time.

The new Personal Shield is much improved and I honestly can't wait to see what you guys will be able to accomplish with this <3
06-28-2017, 08:12 AM
Quote:
I have some additional info to share about the June update. There will be 3 new ships to collect & upgrade and several balancing changes and improvements. One of which is the Personal Shield, which now works more like other Zen abilities and doesn't consume energy anymore.

Release the screen to start charging your Personal Shield. The shield charges really fast, even faster than the Reflex EMP. We also slow down time ever so slightly to help judge whether the shield will be in time to save you and we keep the reduced speed as long as the shield is active. The shield remains active for a good couple of seconds so it will be easy to block lasers. The shield expires when its timer runs out OR when the player starts moving and shooting again. So, you can use the shield to break through a wall off bullets and be done with it, or choose to ride it out for its entire duration if you need to catch a breath. Ranking up the shield increases its lifetime and reduces the charge time.

The new Personal Shield is much improved and I honestly can't wait to see what you guys will be able to accomplish with this <3
looking forward to this.. cant wait!

now i gotta see which of my fav ships have personal shield lol

06-28-2017, 08:31 AM
The update is already available, Osterus!
06-28-2017, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroytheself View Post
The update is already available, Osterus!
hmm..

oh i see it now!

06-28-2017, 07:18 PM
Ok,

First of all I really do love the changes. The effects of the chronology field are freaken fantastic! I love the visual effects of it as well. It works well with the reflex EMP as a set up.

I do love the new personal shield change as well. Nice job.

As to the new ships. I haven't gotten them yet. I'm going to drop $10 as I always do with every update and get them and leave feedback after I've fully upgraded them. I really love the idea of bringing ships from Phoenix HD into Phoenix II. It's fantastic!!!

Billy

Quote:

06-29-2017, 02:44 AM
Hmm I thought the June Update was mean't to be the big one?

Was kind of expecting a little more to be honest since the May one was only one ship.. so bit disappointed the content is still only 2 missions...

that said, a very big thank you for adding 3 new ships! finally something more to work towards!