★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: hmm sorry to create another one of these threads...but

12-25-2008, 03:20 PM
hmm sorry to create another one of these threads...but

What should i get fieldrunner or warfare incorporated?

please help XD been thinking about it all day got around 3.50 left and them two games seem massively popular!
12-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipressbuttons View Post
What should i get fieldrunner or warfare incorporated?

please help XD been thinking about it all day got around 3.50 left and them two games seem massively popular!
I would go with fieldrunners. I love it

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss

12-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
I would go with fieldrunners. I love it
thanks for the quick reply! can i resume a game when i quit? and what are the graphics like? today i learnt never to judge graphics via youtube
Fieldrunners is must have IMO.

Easy to learn and fun to play.
Quote:
thanks for the quick reply! can i resume a game when i quit? and what are the graphics like? today i learnt never to judge graphics via youtube
Graphics are great. You can easily resume a game when you quit

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
12-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Don't mean to be rude or nothing, but this type of thread is very, very stupid.

We can't make that decision for you, we don't know what you like. What you SHOULD do is do a google or even better, a youtube search to see what the games look like.

That way you'll have an idea of what the gameplay is like and you can choose what pleases you most, instead of just buying something people on the internet told you to.

Read reviews too, so you know what the games strong and weak points are. Mainly, what I'm trying to tell you here is "you need to be able to make a decision FOR YOURSELF or you'll end up full of games you don't like".
12-25-2008, 03:26 PM
it depends, if you like TD, get fieldrunners. If you like command and conquer or starcraft, get warfare.

I have both and i have played warefare probably 5x as much as feildrunners. I think fieldrunners gets old quick and i really dont play it much.
12-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyNobre View Post

We can't make that decision for you, we don't know what you like. What you SHOULD do is do a google or even better, a youtube search to see what the games look like.

That way you'll have an idea of what the gameplay is like and you can choose what pleases you most, instead of just buying something people on the internet told you to.

Read reviews too, so you know what the games strong and weak points are. Mainly, what I'm trying to tell you here is "you need to be able to make a decision FOR YOURSELF or you'll end up full of games you don't like".
qft!
Just read the reviews on the Appstore and the comments people post here and make up your own mind.

To answer your question: Get Puzzle Quest!

12-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Quote:
One of the best features of fieldrunners is how they handle saves. i've NEVER lost my progress, doesn't matter if you simply hit the home buttons and quit, get a phone call or whatever. It always resumes perfectly!

Everygame with progression should work exactly like fieldrunners...
I'm looking at YOU SimCity

I agree with the "must have" status of Fieldrunners.

I shoot things in the face, on purpose.
12-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyNobre View Post

didnt read my post did you? i thought fifa 09 on psp looked great! but...its not really and i like/love both types of these games, why else would have choosen them two specific titles?