★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Phoenix II Community Groups

07-28-2016, 07:02 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,897
Phoenix II Community Groups

I'm in the "toucharcade" community with a few others. Join me!

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 07-28-2016 at 02:47 PM.
07-28-2016, 07:11 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 107
Had not seen a community name yet so I joined "toucharcade"

Probably should end up picking one for everyone here to join.

07-28-2016, 07:25 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canthar View Post
Had not seen a community name yet so I joined "toucharcade"

Probably should end up picking one for everyone here to join.
Yours is a little simpler. I may switch to that if that's what most people join. What's everyone think?
07-28-2016, 07:33 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 107
Last I looked there was 12 people here.
07-28-2016, 09:11 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 148
It looked like Touch Arcade had 16, and toucharcade had 19 at last check – I can mention one of the communities in a review I'm doing, I joined toucharcade but I want AKD on our side, so...y'all sort it out real quick. :-)

I gave three and half stars to your favorite game.
07-28-2016, 09:14 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondroushippo View Post
It looked like Touch Arcade had 16, and toucharcade had 19 at last check I can mention one of the communities in a review I'm doing, I joined toucharcade but I want AKD on our side, so...y'all sort it out real quick. :-)
Sweet! Appreciate the compliment Carter. Yeah, Touch Arcade has 15 so I'm gonna leave that one and join toucharcade.

Edit: Says I can't leave while the current mission is active. The time left on the community one is like 54 hours so it may be a while...

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 07-28-2016 at 09:18 AM.
07-28-2016, 09:20 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Sweet! Appreciate the compliment Carter. Yeah, Touch Arcade has 15 so I'm gonna leave that one and join toucharcade.

Edit: Says I can't leave while the current mission is active. The time left on the community one is like 54 hours so it may be a while...
Maybe you have to set the daily mission to active, and then can switch? I was able to switch between the two.

Edit: Nope, just tried it again and I can't switch. Guess we'll see you in a couple of days!

I gave three and half stars to your favorite game.

Last edited by wondroushippo; 07-28-2016 at 09:23 AM.
07-28-2016, 09:24 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 107
Yeah we can sort it out and switch around after the current timer expires.
07-28-2016, 10:28 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondroushippo View Post
[...]Edit: Nope, just tried it again and I can't switch. Guess we'll see you in a couple of days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canthar View Post
Yeah we can sort it out and switch around after the current timer expires.
Sounds good! =)
07-29-2016, 11:05 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 568
Let's do this toucharcade! Show these people what we are Made of !