★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Supported iPAD Models: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad mini 3 and 4, iPad Pro
Recommended iPAD Models: iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad Pro
Supported iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5s or newer

The game does not support iPhone 4s and below

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.

Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign, or challenge a friend in multiplayer!

This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.

Features:

Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action
Quick battles can be played.
Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
Action Cards! 29 for Germany, 32 for the US!
07-28-2016, 09:50 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/heroes-of-normandie/id935248296?mt=8

US$14.99?

Universal

1.41GB download size!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)

07-28-2016, 09:53 AM
07-28-2016, 09:57 AM
Pocket tactics has a review already up on this one. They gave it 5 stars.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews...-of-normandie/

I never played the pc version, so I look forward to seeing some impressions.

Last edited by hedgey; 07-28-2016 at 10:24 AM.
07-28-2016, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgey View Post
Pocket tactics has a review already up on this one. They seem gave it 5 stars.

http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews...-of-normandie/

I never played the pc version, so I look forward to seeing some impressions.
Slitherine and Pocket Tactics are under the same company, iirc. I will take that with a gain of salt and wait for more impressions.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-28-2016, 10:36 AM
I got so tired of waiting I went and bought the PC version a few months ago only for me to realise that it's so perfectly suited to the iPad I wouldn't play any more of it as I didn't want to ruin the experience when it came out lol.

Instabuy from me

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
07-28-2016, 10:47 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Stupid question: Which AI level is the easiest and which is the hardest? I cannot find any information about this ... even within the manual are no words about that ...

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
07-28-2016, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
I mashed buy button without even looking at either!
07-28-2016, 11:41 AM
Hey, here in germany the price for this game is 14,99!! Maybe it's a bug and the real price is about 1,49? Maybe someone can respond. Can't believe that this should be the "real" price. 😂

Greetz Chris
07-28-2016, 12:00 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chq View Post
Hey, here in germany the price for this game is 14,99!! Maybe it's a bug and the real price is about 1,49? Maybe someone can respond. Can't believe that this should be the "real" price. 😂

Greetz Chris
Yes, 14,99 is correct ... premium game = premium price!

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.