★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stream your PS4 games to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Enjoy your games remotely, whether in another room away from the TV, or even while away from home by streaming over the internet.

Control your games with any MFi game controller, or the built in virtual touch-screen controller.

To use PlayCast, your PS4 must be connected to your home network via LAN cable. For the best streaming experience, having your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch connected to a 5Ghz WiFi network is highly recommended.

Disclaimer: PS4 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PlayCast is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
08-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Very interested in this for games skulls of the shogun bone-a-fide edition.

Could do with a demo version to see how it runs on my connection,should be ok but for 7.99 I would like to be sure.

I've also been looking for Mac to iOS for steam but all the good ones I know of are Windows only.

Last edited by Mince0; 08-02-2016 at 01:01 PM.
08-02-2016, 01:26 PM
You think Sony will take it down should we buy it before that??? Argh but it's so expensive.
08-02-2016, 04:24 PM