★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Maze Malice is a new game where you steer your ball through a maze full of monsters. Tilt control, 3d graphics and physics simulation blend seamlessly with traditional game elements.
Check out the home page for the gameplay video!

You need to avoid both the monsters and the holes while waiting for a jewel to appear. Once you get to the jewel, the monsters go limp and you can crush them by crashing into them (the harder the better). If you hit a monster at low speed you will need to hit it several times to crush it. Hurry to crush as many monsters as you can before the clock runs out and they start multiplying. If you stay alive long enough to get to the third jewel you unlock the next level!

TIP: When crushing monsters you can make them tumble if you tilt steeply.

The current version has 10 levels, ranging from easy to hard.
10-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks skyye06, I am on norwegian time so I was sleeping. Here is the video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-14-2009, 02:58 AM
I just put out some promo codes for those interested: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...036#post560036
10-14-2009, 03:22 AM
Initial impressions:
This game is a combination of...a Labyrinth game and pacman.
You move your marble around via tilt controls(which in my opinion are a bit too sensitive, but that's just me) Other than that, you move around dodging the monsters(it's OHKO btw) AND dodging the holes around the level. Until the miracle crystal comes into play, in which a la pacman, you eat the monsters, or well in this game you CRUSH them by moving fast and smashing them into a wall. There are 4 monsters to start, any monsters that remain unkilled multiply into 4 more monsters. To be honest, I have no clue when the level ends, it seems that if you kill 3, the 4th monster automatically multiplies. I think the level ends when you grab a 3rd crystal.

This was from my beating the first level, and failing several times on the 2nd level.
Sorry for the disorganization, I'm tired and still have homework to do, but procrastination ftw.

Overall, if you like Labyrinth games, this is a very nice, different take on the genre.

My law: Play any game you get starting on it's hardest difficulty. It's less fun and more frustrating that way
10-14-2009, 10:30 AM
I appreciate you taking the time to post this Harejordan, and you are absolutely right, the 3rd crystal completes the level.
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM
New promo giveaway for those who slept through the last one. Hurry!

10-15-2009, 04:32 PM
indeed, looks like a combination of labyrinth and pacman as harejordan mention it..

love it, it's really fun. hoping for more levels in future updates..
10-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah, very clever idea! Good luck!

The background texture of the board is not as good IMO as some of the regular labyrinth games. This one looks more like plywood, it should look smoother and more 'polished'.

I like how the walls are 3-D though- that's one of the reasons I bought Labyrinth 3D. I will definitely consider getting this one too.
10-15-2009, 10:24 PM
More levels is a clear yes for version 1.1. Has anyone actually gotten through all the levels? I will have to think about that texture madmax, if it should be more "posh". Or maybe the plain plywood goes well with the $0.99 price tag? Hehe... Anyways thanks for the input!
10-15-2009, 10:47 PM
hey mommy, its labrinyth or labyrinth or something wathever... its like pacman+ labryinth