★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Which is the best?

12-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Which is the best?

I've been looking at a lot of reviews and videos etc. and I cannot decide which racing game is better.
-Low Grav Racer(I like the arcade sort of feel of the game)
-FastandFurious(looks interesting)
-Fastlane(very highly spoken of)
-Raging Thunder(Heard it was alright)

Basically im wondering which one takes longer to beat, which has the most/best features, which is harder/easier and overall which is the most fun and exciting. Right now im leaning more torwards LowGravRacer, what are your opinions?

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.
12-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOZ View Post
I've been looking at a lot of reviews and videos etc. and I cannot decide which racing game is better.

Basically im wondering which one takes longer to beat, which has the most/best features, which is harder/easier and overall which is the most fun and exciting. Right now im leaning more torwards LowGravRacer, what are your opinions?
FASTLANE, FASTLANE and FASTLANE.

P.S: FASTLANE

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

12-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Quote:

Fastlane would be my pick, as well as arn's. Although if your tight on budget, you might want to look at the others. (PS: you can win a copy of Low Grav Racer at RazorianFly)

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

12-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Quote:

Ok.

Fast and furious is very hard to control tilt sensitivity is tooooo high
and raging thunder is just not worth it. Only thing I like about it is the online multiplayer

so either Low grav racer (which I haven't played) or fastlane (which is awsome)

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarringtonSoftware View Post
Fastlane would be my pick, as well as arn's. Although if your tight on budget, you might want to look at the others. (PS: you can win a copy of Low Grav Racer at RazorianFly)
I think it's unanimous, Fastlane Street Racing is best. Barrington, you guys gonna implement an iPhone friendly/version of R-fly?

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I think it's unanimous, Fastlane Street Racing is best. Barrington, you guys gonna implement an iPhone friendly/version of R-fly?
Eventually, yes. Were going though a number of ideas at the moment such as the contests, forums and others.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

12-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Alright im probably going to pick up fastlane and lowgrav since apparently Raging Thunder isn't too good and PinkSlip has horrible tilt controls(which I can't stand)
One more question how is Ferrari GT? Better then fastlane? Or not really worth it?

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
12-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Well, I recently bought Fastlane out of all the great reviews and everything. For some reason, it just isn't a racing game that I like. (I like Asphalt, but this one just seems terrible to me). The controls are just to tweaked to me I guess. I don't like them and it's hard to drift.

My pick would have to be to wait for NFS before deciding (usually one racing game with enough features is enough), or go with LowGrav Racer/Ferrari GT.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Yea that's what I was trying to do, find a racing game with alot of good features with long and fun replayablitilty.

Thanks for the help guys, I might just wait for NFS

12-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Well, I recently bought Fastlane out of all the great reviews and everything. For some reason, it just isn't a racing game that I like. (I like Asphalt, but this one just seems terrible to me). The controls are just to tweaked to me I guess. I don't like them and it's hard to drift.

My pick would have to be to wait for NFS before deciding (usually one racing game with enough features is enough), or go with LowGrav Racer/Ferrari GT.
Same, here, I thought Asphalt was awesome but I couldn't get into Fastlane.