★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: suit up and get blasting in this retro inspired action based platform game.

Super Blast heroes is part action shooter, part puzzle platformer, all rapped up in retro inspired gameplay.

Battle your way though the mega alien spaceship, avoiding spikes and lasers while shooting your way though hoards of enemy robots along the way to save man kind.

HOW TO PLAY

To complete each level you most collect all the battery cores to power to exit door so you can make your escape to the next stage.

Speed run the levels to see you can set a new time record or plan your progress carefully as to lose no lives and achieve gold.

FEATURES

* Exiting Action platform gameplay

* Striking retro influenced visuals

* Level Mode & Survival Mode

* Gun upgrades to help you animate the Robot minions

There is no random, endless maps just pure level based 2D action platformer fun!

GFG's comments:
Hi everyone,
Here is my new game Super Blast Heroes, It is a retro inspired platform game.
I usually develop games for young children but I fancied taking a different path with this one.
I hope people like it.
Thanks,
Simon

Click image for larger version

Name:	SBH-Banner.png
Views:	8
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	105794

Name:	SBH-Screen-1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	105795

Name:	SBH-Screen-2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	105796

08-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Looks interesting....do you have any gameplay videos? Would love to see it in action.
08-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Great to see a retro platformer not made out of blocky pixels. I prefer this vector style. It's sharp and clear, so easy to see the action. Edges are all you need. Plays well too with gradual ramping of challenge, and mercifully short ads.
08-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Hey GFG. Congrats on the release! Gonna download when I get a chance today and dive into it.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
08-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Hey GFG. Congrats on the release! Gonna download when I get a chance today and dive into it.
Thanks Rossmanbrosgames, hope you like it

Quote:
Great to see a retro platformer not made out of blocky pixels. I prefer this vector style. It's sharp and clear, so easy to see the action. Edges are all you need. Plays well too with gradual ramping of challenge, and mercifully short ads.
Hi Stronsay, I though I would take a different route then pixel art and try something different, glad you liked it.

Quote:
Looks interesting....do you have any gameplay videos? Would love to see it in action.
Hi Jpgold, here is a video of the game in action, its not of the latest build but it gives you a good idea of the gameplay

Link: https://youtu.be/fAZRIEaKgs8

Last edited by GFG; 08-04-2016 at 04:04 PM.