★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: whed
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 238.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: You're the strongest entity on earth, and you've decided to die for some reason. A group of heroes has come to defeat you, but they're inexperienced and not at all equipped to achieve their goal.

You have to help them gain experience and become strong enough to kill you by sending monsters to them strategically.

There's only one rule in this game: help your enemies become strong.
08-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Alright, with this games description how can you NOT play this one lol. Downloading it now. Will post impressions later.

Time to go make my enemies stronger lol

Billy
08-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Alright, with this games description how can you NOT play this one lol. Downloading it now. Will post impressions later.

Time to go make my enemies stronger lol

Billy
Yeah, that's near irresistible, isn't it? Downloading, too.
10-17-2016, 11:49 PM
Ive used the gen rewards to buy the 15
Minute unlimited hourglasses. I can reset the time on my device to keep it going, and I really don't see how you could do this game without something like that. The time limits aren't balanced. You can only grind so much. Needs some balancing I think. A shop to be able to buy armor and skills, or change between ones you've found would be great too.
10-22-2016, 05:56 PM
Hello, I'm the developer of this game. Sorry that you had a hard time playing this game. And thank you about your suggestions. We set the balance so that a player can clear all the stages without any gen item and we tested several times. Yes it's tough, but it's possible. And about the issue of equipping weapon/armor/skill directly was our important issue too in earlier stage. But we thought this game's essence is that a player can not control heroes directly so we dropped that feature. Thank you again.

Last edited by zzassic; 10-22-2016 at 06:01 PM.