★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Shooting Wolves --- “iMPig”, New Casual Challenging Game Released, Only $0.99

10-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Shooting Wolves --- “iMPig”, New Casual Challenging Game Released, Only $0.99

Have you been waiting for a good 2D platform casual games for iPhone, iPod Touch? Now, I am very glad to tell you that our new game “IMPig” is available on the App Store. Check it out!

Game Description:

“IMPig”, a new challenging iTouch casual game, is published today. Same as most of popular apps, it is also easy to start, difficult to master.

This is a simple yet challenging game. You will be taken by the cool graphics and entertaining backgrounds; and you will love the feeling when conquering the difficulties to save those cute pigs with your courage and wisdom.

You are playing the role as dady pig to protect your baby pigs. The higher the level is, the more difficult the barriers will become. Hold back those evil wolves! The weapons are the arrows in your hand and wisdom in your mind.

Pause the game anytime and resume whenever you want.
Smooth polished graphics, beautiful background music.
Easy to start, difficult to master
More than 50 different dynamically generated levels challenge your skills.
Full control the role at your will
Provide a lot of props to help you fight
Within game tutorial and high score list
……
……
……

More info for the casual shooting game:
http://www.iphogame.com/
10-14-2009, 07:44 AM
looks perfect, has anyone tried this ?
10-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Great

Great fun, I love the nice humor graphics and sound. It is easy to get the first 10 levels, but need some time practice to pass level 20. I have played some time, and can finish about 25 levels. When I started the game, it is very hard to put down. During the time I played the game, the app is stable and fast, awesome app!
10-14-2009, 08:52 PM
I have never accused developers of shilling before, and usually go against it at that, but this is too obvious to pass over.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
10-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cook & chook View Post
looks perfect, has anyone tried this ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenney201 View Post
Great fun, I love the nice humor graphics and sound. It is easy to get the first 10 levels, but need some time practice to pass level 20. I have played some time, and can finish about 25 levels. When I started the game, it is very hard to put down. During the time I played the game, the app is stable and fast, awesome app!
From the rules:
Quote:
- One account per user. Don't post to multiple accounts.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-14-2009, 09:26 PM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=29219

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG